Starstruck in Newport Beach
Newport Beach Film Festival • Newport Beach, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Friday or Saturday ($150) or Sunday through Thursday ($190) between April 26 and May 3
- Two General Admission Tickets to the Newport Beach Film Festival
- Breakfast for Two
- Valet Parking for One Car
Climb to the top of the marquee when you and a guest get away to the Newport Beach Film Festival, named one of the 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee by MovieMaker Magazine, with this week's Escape.
The annual event, just a few blocks from spectacular coastline and less than an hour from Hollywood, showcases 400 films from 50 countries, including several premieres and galas.
This week is your opportunity to see and be seen—as well as experience a rich filmmaking history, fine dining, shopping, and exceptional recreational activities all in one city.
Name drop (yours, that is) at the front desk at the Fairmont Newport Beach for a one-night stay for two, Friday or Saturday ($150) or Sunday through Thursday ($190) between April 26 and May 3, and get two general admission tickets to the festival. Even if your autograph garners nothing but a smile—and not the legions of crowds of your dreams—you'll still be treated to A-list amenities.
As you walk across the marble floor entryway and into your casually elegant guest room, you'll swoon over your Egyptian cotton sheets, which are elegantly draped over your king-size bed. Order from the coffee and tea service, or cue the 32-inch flat-screen to check out Hollywood's latest gossip.
Take your car from its complimentary overnight valet parking spot and go looking for a shutterbug-ready outfit at Fashion Island. Enjoy a cocktail and California yellowtail fish tacos at bambú Restaurant, or head for one of the many hip boutiques in Corona del Mar or Balboa Island, and then head to the Festival with two included general admission tickets.
Take in the sights of international feature-length, short, documentary, student, and animated films—plus get the chance to meet the talent in the credits—as you join in on this energetic festival.
Spend the morning eating your included breakfast and discussing your up-and-coming career before visiting the sites in Newport Beach. After you've taken notes with this Escape, a star is born.
"Orange County is the epicenter for the action sports industry, so it's a natural fit for us to take the lead to get the best of action sports filmmaking to the screen."-- Los Angeles Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability; tickets and hotel reservations must be arranged prior to arrival
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Newport Beach Film Festival General Admission Tickets must be reserved online with promo code; not valid for spotlight films, parties, or Opening Night
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades to a view or suite room category for an additional price are available by calling (949) 476-2001 and asking for in-house reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2012 • Enjoy By May 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings