Nice and Comfy in Downtown Aspen
Mountain House Lodge • Aspen, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($70) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($83), in a Queen Room from May 1 to May 22, 2012
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($90) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($107), in a Queen Room from May 23 to July 25, 2012
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
If you've found yourself stuck in the sludge of the daily grind, break free with this week's Escape to the Mountain House Lodge, where the only things you'll be lodged between are hulking pines and sprawling mountains.
Snugly situated in the heart of historic downtown Aspen, the lodge boasts picturesque views of flourishing landscapes and lingering snow-capped peaks. Take in the view from the balcony of your queen room during a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($70) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($83) from May 1 to May 22; or, Sundays through Wednesdays ($90) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($107) from May 23 to July 25, 2012.
Wi-Fi and plush robes are just a couple of the perks you'll find in the cozy accommodations, and a continental breakfast is included. Stroll to downtown Aspen, overflowing with gourmet eats and unique shopping, and stock up on gear (and plenty of pointers) at UTE Mountaineer.
If the mighty Colorado River beckons, bundle your courage and book a half-day session with the nearby Aspen Kayak & SUP Academy. From novice paddlers to seasoned experts, the ACA-certified instructors guarantee a Rocky Mountain adventure packed with gorgeous backdrops and pristine runs.
For dinner, head to Matsuhisa and savor chef Nobu Matsuhisa's Asian-inspired cuisine, rich with tender scallops and tangy teriyaki, while sipping your fill of custom-brewed sakes. Afterward, visit Victoria's Espresso - Wine Bar & Gourmet Grazing to finish the evening with a cup of locally roasted espresso or a cocktail.
Don't let mindless stress bog you down, bury your worries and settle down in the Rockies with this week's Escape.
"It was two blocks from the start of an incredible trail system that led us to some wonderful hikes, and it was also within walking distance of all of the downtown shops and restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2012 • Enjoy By July 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings