Anaheim at Its Happiest
Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove • Garden Grove, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Executive Club Level King or Queen Room from May 1 to June 15 ($229) or from June 16 to August 31 ($259)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Discounted Resort Fee of $8 (Paid Upon Checkout)
We already know you'll be grinning from mouse ear to mouse ear when you visit the Happiest Place on Earth®. But to ensure that a smile stays firmly plastered on your face after the park closes, this week's Escape sends you to the Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove, just a short shuttle ride from Disneyland®.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two in an upgraded Executive Club Level king or queen room from May 1 to June 15 ($229), or from June 16 to August 31 ($259).
You'll also receive daily buffet breakfast for two, late 2 p.m. checkout, and a discounted resort fee of $8 (paid upon checkout).
Located less than a mile from Southern California's top tourist destinations, including Disneyland®, Edison Field (home of the Angels), and the Anaheim Convention Center, this regal resort offers world-class amenities and top-notch service for everyone from couples to business travelers to families.
It may be a small world, but you won't notice as you step into your spacious, newly renovated top-floor room, equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and plush bathrobes.
As an Executive Club Level guest, you'll receive turndown service and bottled water on the night of your arrival, and a morning newspaper at the front desk each day. Plus, rooms offer city views from the top floors, personal mini-refrigerators, and in-room safes.
Start your day at the breakfast buffet, featuring made-to-order omelets and waffles, before catching a ride on the complimentary, air-conditioned shuttle that offers round-trip service to the Disneyland Resort® area.
After a day of mousing around, pick up a souvenir at the hotel's on-site gift shop, break a sweat at the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, or bliss out at the breezy outdoor pool.
Some people just grin and bear it when it comes to less-than-stellar vacation accommodations. With this week's Escape to Garden Grove's hidden gem, you won't have to.
"Whether it was the ladies behind the coffee counter or the gentleman in the gift shop, the smiling morning buffet servers and especially nice waitress ... we were treated with smiles, kindness, and outstanding customer service! We will be back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- First available stay-date is May 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include daily buffet breakfast for two, late 2 p.m. checkout, and a discounted resort fee of $8 (paid upon checkout)
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: 5/25 - 5/26, 6/22 - 6/24
- Taxes and $8 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings