Relaxation in The Picturesque North Wales Countryside
The Lodge Hotel • Conwy, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- £20 Dinner Voucher Each on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining in Restaurant on Second Evening
- Early Check-in
The final occupant of the Smallest House in Great Britain was Robert Jones—a 6' 3" fisherman, he must have felt like the walls were closing in. If being in need of a holiday sometimes makes you feel like you're in the same boat, then row, row, row yours over to Conwy, Wales and see the famous Quay House for yourself when you Escape to The Lodge Hotel.
For £159, you and your first mate will reel in two nights at the friendly, countrified venue run by the Bradshaw family, who have won the Welsh Tourist Board's Welcome Host Award and A Taste of Wales Award for their fine food and hospitality (up to a £318.99 value).
We've hooked you up with early check-in, so you'll have extra time to bob along in your standard room and make the most of the digital television, tea- and coffee-making facilities, views over the gardens, and en suite bathroom with bath and shower.
When you're ready to get a bite, head straight to Bradleigh's. Expect to be lured in by the contemporary setting—red and cream walls complemented by chocolate leather seating and dark-wood tables. Both of you will receive a £20 voucher which may be used on the first evening to feast on delicious treats, such as poached fillet of salmon with a tarragon sauce, or pan-fried loin of pork topped with a caramelised apple ring with black pudding and stilton. Guests choosing to dine on the second evening will receive a bottle of wine with their meal.
Each morning, take the bait again and return to the restaurant for your inclusive breakfast, before casting a wider net and getting out into Conwy itself. Float along to the quayside and feel like a big fish in a small pond with a visit to Robert Jones's record-breaking residence, or make a history lesson your catch of the day with a trip over Robert Telford's famous Conwy Suspension Bridge to the impressive Medieval Conwy Castle.
You don't even need to cast a line to land this Escape: just click 'Buy Now' before it slips through the net.
''The shopping’s excellent. With boutiques, delicatessen, arts, and crafts just some of the delights on offer.''-- Visit Llandudno
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Available Sunday to Thursday only
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, £20 dinner voucher each on first evening, bottle of wine for guests dining in restaurant on second evening and early check-in
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings