Carefree Canadian Contortions
Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre • Wyebridge, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin
- Breakfast for Two and Unlimited Tea, Coffee, and Light Snacks
- All Yoga, Nia, and Meditation Classes Included, Mondays through Fridays
Give us a private cabin, scenic rolling hills, and modern studios built for restorative meditation, and you won't need to twist our arms to bend our getaway plans toward Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre—a romantic yoga-centered hideaway in the quiet Wyebridge, Ontario, hills and close to tourist-friendly Midland.
Position yourself for a two-night stay for two in a private cabin ($159) with access to all Monday-through-Friday studio classes in yoga, Nia, and meditation. Daily buffet breakfasts for two and unlimited tea, coffee, and light snacks throughout the day ensure your appetite is always centered.
Salute the sun each morning inside accommodations streaming with natural light—with so many windows, you won't need to stretch your neck too far to spy deer and rabbits as they dash by. For those who wish to get off the mat, hiking and biking trails abound.
Whether you consider yourself a yoga warrior or prefer the comforts of the child's pose, the center's array of classes align with every level of ability. Venture slowly into the practice with classes in gentle yoga, or dive into more advanced techniques with power yoga and its rigorous aerobic pace or the motion lab, which combines dance, body awareness, and creative movement.
Later, supplement your spiritual nourishment with Sugar Ridge's healthful dining services that offer organic vegetarian options like spinach and portobello lasagna, veggie burgers with homemade fries and grilled vegetables, and fresh-made cookies that are nothing short of enlightening.
Some Escapes offer more pliable options than others; this one will relax you to your very core.
For additional information, visit Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre on Facebook.
"The people were welcoming, the buildings were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the natural surroundings were a delight. The centre is both welcoming and peaceful, with a quiet simplicity and warmth in all its elements."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Studio classes are only available Monday to Friday
- Pets welcome; call with questions
- Meals are vegetarian; additional meals are available but must be requested in advance of your arrival, lunch $17 per person and dinner is $25 per person
- Deal is valid for 2 adults; each additional is $35 for each additional adult, children under 5 are free and ages 6-12 are $10
- Washroom facilities are located in the main retreat centre
- Taxes and costs for any additional meals and additional will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 53% savings