Getaway to the Highlands of Co Donegal
Highlands Hotel • Co. Donegal, Ireland
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£74) Stay in a Double Room for Two People
- Breakfast Included Each Morning
- Meal for Two on One Evening, with a Glass of Wine Each
- Direct Flight Options from UK to Derry with Ryanair (Not Included)
Some holidays are a leisurely, elegant waltz—others can resemble a fast-paced jive that whizzes by. Fortunately, you can choose the tempo of this Escape to create a perfectly paced vacation; get a one-night break at the Highlands Hotel in Glenties, Co Donegal for £59 (up to a £120.86 value), or a two-night getaway for £74 (up to a £199.20 value).
You're sure of a lively welcome at this family-run hotel that has been run by the Boyles for more than 50 years, and is known for its atmosphere of bonhomie. In one of the hotel's double rooms, decorated to create a relaxing and peaceful environment, you'll find an en suite bathroom as well as tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, and television. Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay to get you into the swing of the day.
You'll also be treated to a meal at the hotel's highly acclaimed Owenea restaurant, enjoying cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients, as well as a glass of wine each. Seafood is delivered daily from nearby Killybegs, and the Killybegs seafood chowder has diners dancing with delight.
Glenties is located northwest of the stunning Bluestack mountains and with the beautiful scenery comes a variety of outdoor activities. If you want to get in step with the great outdoors, golf, fishing, and horseriding are all available in the area, and it's a short trip to the coast to discover Donegal's beaches and try your hand at surfing. Walkers will be spoiled for choice as Glenties is part of the ruggedly beautiful landscape of Bluestack Way. Glenties also offers a lively nightlife, with the Highlands Hotel being known for traditional music and plenty of other venues to keep you entertained.
If the sound of this Highland Fling has tickled your fancy, click 'Buy Now' to mark your card and choreograph yourself a rewarding break.
"You could spend weeks losing yourself in wild and woolly Donegal. The county’s stark beauty captivates you and, over time, seeps down to your core."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people. Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 November 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid July and August
- Not valid bank holiday weekends
- Limited availability on weekends
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast each morning, meal for two (steaks excluded) on one evening with a glass of wine each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2012 • Enjoy By September 26, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings