Fair Forecast in New Hampshire
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown • Manchester, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two Guests in a King Executive Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Double-Bedded Executive Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Late Noon Checkout and Parking
Springtime in New England is famous for unpredictable weather. For a getaway you can count on rain or shine, let the prevailing winds carry you away on this week's Escape to the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown in New Hampshire's biggest city.
Bring a fellow meteorologist for an overnight stay in an Executive Room with one king bed, or travel with up to three others and spend one night in an Executive Room with two double beds ($99). Your stay includes breakfast for two, late noon checkout, and parking.
As soon as you blow into town, you'll feel your mood start to brighten. Breeze through your beautifully appointed guest room, enjoying the cloud-like comfort of Sleep Number beds, then sample a mix of the property's amenities, including a fitness center, indoor pool, and wireless Internet.
Staying in heart of bustling Manchester—across the street from the Verizon Wireless Arena—puts a myriad of activities on your radar. Warm up with a tour of the nearby Anheuser-Busch Brewery, where you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the facility and meet the famed Budweiser Clydesdales. For a different climate, visit the Currier Museum of Art to view works by Picasso, Monet, and O'Keeffe or see a show at the historic Palace Theatre.
Got spring fever? There are plenty of ways to get out and play. Bring your glove to catch a New Hampshire Fisher Cats minor league baseball game. Or, if your forecast calls for venturing farther afield, you're just an hour's drive from the White Mountains and the sea coast.
You'll have a deluge of dining options when dinnertime rolls around. Grab a savory meal and cocktails at upbeat JD's Tavern, located in your hotel, or choose from several hot restaurants on nearby Elm Street.
If you're looking for a ray of sun to shine through otherwise blustery weather, this week's Escape will really blow you away.
"This downtown hotel is clean, modern, and has a great restaurant. It is also located minutes from the Mall of New Hampshire and right across the street from the Verizon Center... I was impressed by the staff's willingness to go the extra mile."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/27, 5/16-19, 5/25-26, and 6/1-2
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • Enjoy By June 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings