Sun-Soaked Leisure on the Caribbean Sea
Sea Splash Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Resort
While murky roadside puddles and dingy drainage lakes allow for some spontaneous splashing, this week's Escape to Negril, Jamaica, guarantees an ocean-drenched getaway—sans the muddy aftermath.
Doused in tropical character and overflowing with delicious eats, this newly renovated resort is nestled inside a medley of exuberant gardens. With an inviting pool and Jacuzzi bordering the warm, luminous waters of the Caribbean Sea, guests can sip a rum runner as they watch the Jamaican sunset from the tranquil poolside paradise.
Soak up the sun on this week's Escape, which lands you and your companion in a one-bedroom suite for a four-night stay at Sea Splash Resort ($349). Complete with round-trip ground transportation from the airport to the property and a daily breakfast spread, you'll be submerged in an ocean of leisure.
Known as the capital of casual, Negril stretches across seven miles of white-sand beach and towering chiseled cliffs. Settle into your suite—featuring a full kitchen, living and dining area, and private balcony—before heading out for an afternoon brimming with scenic waterfalls and exhilarating trails at Mayfield Falls, one of Jamaica's most popular eco-tourist attractions.
After an afternoon of forests and falls, follow the smell of jerk-spiced plantains and curries to Norma's Restaurant, the resort's eatery, for creative Jamaican dishes served with an ocean view.
A deluge of pleasure and a downpour of delight, this week's Escape makes a big splash.
"Much more intimate than the megaresorts nearby, it lies on a small but carefully landscaped sliver of beachfront land planted with tropical vegetation that includes lavish displays of arbor-hugging blue-flowered vines known as thumburgia."-- Frommers
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/15-8/15 and 12/25-1/3/2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2013 • Enjoy By April 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 63% savings