City Chic on Lake McKnight
Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center • Chaska, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room
- Bottle of Wine and a House-Made Food Amenity Upon Arrival
- $30 Food Credit
Sleek lines, modern geometric configurations, and sprawling crystal-clear floor-to-ceiling glass façades beckon the city scenes of nearby Minneapolis—but the more than 130 acres of lush meadowlands and scenic water views of Lake McKnight at the Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center in Chaska, Minnesota, allow you to still see the stars.
Enjoy the trappings of a sophisticated five-star urban getaway coupled with suburban calm during a one-night stay for two in a fully appointed standard guest room ($89). Toast your cosmopolitan Escape with an included bottle of wine, a house-made food amenity, and a $30 dining credit toward any of the on-site food outlets.
Polish your walking stick and hike 1.5 miles of scenic trails surrounding Lake McKnight while it glistens in the early morning sunlight. Or refine your backswing at the on-site fitness center complete with racquetball courts, free weights, and a gymnasium.
Indulge your high-class tastes at Seasons Restaurant and Lakeview Lounge. Use your food credit to select the finest fare from the signature buffet's rotating menu that often includes items such as pan-seared salmon and New York strip steak before picking up a game of billiards inside the lounge. Downtown Minneapolis is just a 30-minute drive away, so finding a nightspot for dancing and drinks is equally effortless.
Come nightfall, far from the city center, you won't even hear the crickets as you sleep atop a luxurious pillow-top queen-size bed with enveloping Egyptian-cotton linens.
With a location and a price that are always in style, your next vacation will be the very definition of "savvy."
For additional information, visit Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center on Facebook.
"The Oak Ridge is situated beside a beautiful lake with a walking or running path around the lake... The ample rooms are comfortable and perfect for work."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Valid for Thursdays-Sundays only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes complimentary bottle of wine, House-made food amenity, $30 to spend on room service, at the Season's Restaurant or Lakeview Lounge; food credit not applicable to alcohol
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings