A Perfect Union in the Gettysburg Countryside
The Lodges at Gettysburg • Gettysburg, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lieutenant's Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays and Saturdays ($294)
- $10 Dining Credit at Carriage House Restaurant
- Two Tickets to the American Civil War Wax Museum
No need to wait an entire four score and seven years for a much-needed respite. Allow your eyes to see the glory of the coming of this week's Escape now, because you're marching toward a liberating getaway of epic proportions.
Surrender your stress and embrace a sense of peace during a two-night stay for two in the Lieutenant's Lodge at The Lodges at Gettysburg, Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays and Saturdays ($294).
Conceived near the historic battlefield and dedicated to the proposition that all people are entitled to a little R&R, this 63-acre refuge is outfitted with modern amenities, such as a full kitchenette with china, utensils, and a coffee pot, a fireplace, large bathrooms with slate showers, hardwood floors, vaulted wood-beam ceilings, flat-screen TVs, phones, heating and air conditioning, parking, and Wi-Fi.
After a restful slumber, réveillé in your private quarters and take in the panoramic views as you draw up your plan of attack for the day out on the private porch.
Arm yourself with an adventurous spirit and charge toward significant sites, such as Little Round Top, where the Union colonel Joshua Chamberlain led his regiment in a valiant defense of the high ground, and Seminary Ridge, where General Pickett launched his ill-fated assault.
After a day with the troops, indulge in a few spirits—both liquid and otherwise. Aprés-dinner and drinks, cap off your excursion with a ghost tour from The Ghosts of Gettysburg. One thing that shall never perish from this Earth, however, is the memory of a trip that you'll cherish for years to come.
"You can't imagine how delighted we were with our beautiful, individual lodge. It was beautifully appointed with all the comforts we needed...The view over the hills is stunning."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/13-14, 4/20-21, 4/27-28, 5/11-12, 5/18-19, 5/25-26, and 7/3-7
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings