Southwestern Spice and Everything Nice
Fort Marcy Hotel • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Wednesdays ($210) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($252), from May 1 to May 24
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Wednesdays ($250) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($322), from May 25 to July 25
- Shuttle Transportation, Parking, Pool, and Wi-Fi Included
Desperados in need of a Southwestern siesta, Escape to the Fort Marcy Hotel in la bonita Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Stay in a one-bedroom condo with an additional guest for two nights, Sundays through Wednesdays ($210) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($252) from May 1 to May 24. Or, between May 25 and July 25, book the same two-night stay for two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($250) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($322) and get ready to round up an experience you'll never forget.
The pueblo-style hotel features adobe condominium suites and an indoor pool and hot tub. Your one-bedroom casa contains a full kitchen and separate living area complete with an authentic kiva fireplace. The outdoor patio is perfect for throwing a fiesta, and shuttle transportation, parking, and Wi-Fi are all included.
Beyond the hotel, downtown Santa Fe boasts historic monuments, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind shopping. Walk four blocks to 400-year-old Santa Fe Plaza, which each year hosts the world's largest Native American market.
For the best authentic comida mexicana, grab a table at The Shed, less than a block east of la plaza. This half-century-old cantina, housed in a hacienda built in 1692, is famous for its picante green chile and blue corn tortillas.
The Sangre de Cristo Mountains surrounding Santa Fe offer nature-lovers plenty of outdoor activities. Our pick? Wild Earth Llama Adventures, where a llama will carry your gear and become your amigo on a wilderness hike.
For a south-of-the-border vacation north of the Rio Grande, say "¡hola!" to this Escape before it says "¡adios!"
“Offering charming southwestern-style accommodations, this apartment-style hotel is only moments from historic Santa Fe's most popular attractions and provides guests with all of the comforts of home.”-- US News & World Report Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- No blackout dates apply
- Vouchers include Shuttle Transportation, Parking, Pool, and Wi-Fi
- Additional nights can be added to the reservation at the same discounted rate when calling to book
- Upgrades to a two-bedroom condo are available for only an additional $20/night when calling to book
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2012 • Enjoy By July 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings