Back to Beautiful Nature in South Gippsland
Toora Tourist Park • Toora, VIC
- Two nights ($177) in a luxury self-contained cabin for two at Toora Tourist Park
- Bottle of delicious local red or white wine on arrival
- Yummy continental breakfast provisions to prepare at your leisure
- Buy one get one free meal at the historic Royal Standard Hotel Toora (for up to $20)
- Buy one get one free round of golf plus 10% off meals at Foster Golf Club
- Unlimited internet access
- Late checkout for a lovely sleep in
- Book in for the July school holidays for the perfect family getaway
- Tennis court, indoor pool and spa, playgrounds, jumping pillow and trampoline, and free DVD hire
- Scenic hiking and fishing at Wilson's Promontory and nature reserves nearby
Getting back to nature doesn't have to mean bug bites, waking at the crack of dawn and going unwashed. See nature's rugged wonders without roughing it, in a luxury cabin at Toora Tourist Park, overlooking the stunning Wilson's Promontory in South Gippsland.
Ditch the tent and stretch out for two ($177, usually $394) in a two or three-bedroom cabin. This fantastic price includes air conditioning and heating, two bedrooms, ensuite, TV and DVD, a queen size bed, couches and a fully self-contained kitchen to cook up your continental breakfast provisions. Eat out on your large balcony and take in the beautiful surrounding bushlands and rolling hills of Strzelecki Ranges.
Pack up and hit the prom for a hike through Victoria's untouched wilderness and spy wondrous wildlife at the nearby Agnes Falls, Tarra Bulga National Park and fish at Sandy Point or Waratah Bay. Or if you fancy a game, get some green of the manicured kind when you buy one get one free round of golf at Foster Golf Club and you'll also get a 10% discount off meals. Or if you'd rather stay in and enjoy all the glorious facilities, take a relaxing dip in the heated indoor pool and spa or hit a few balls with a spot of tennis (equipment hire included).
There's also plenty to do for the kids so bring them along and let them go wild on the numerous facilities, including the jumping pillow, trampoline, playgrounds, beach volleyball court and recreation room (inquire with Toora for rates).
After all that outdoor activity you deserve to dine out at the historic Royal Standard Hotel Toora, where you can buy one meal and get one free (for up to $20).
You'll feel completely relaxed after this fabulous Escape back to nature.
"Breakfast supplies generous. Owners friendly and co-operative"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Each additional child: $15 for two nights
- Continental breakfast provisions are put in the cabin to self prepare
- Not valid during public holidays or holiday weekends
- Bookings are allowed in the July school holidays
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Late check out for 12 noon
- Preferred site/cabin number requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2013 • Enjoy By April 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings