Picturesque Village Nestled in The Sperrin Mountains
Apparo Hotel and Restaurant • Draperstown, Co Derry, United Kingdom
- One- (€56) or Two-Night (€101) Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
If you're a budding stylista or a dedicated follower of fashion, where better to spend a luxury getaway than the beautiful Draperstown in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland? Previously home to the Worshipful Company of Drapers, the pretty village is nestled in the spectacular Sperrin Mountains—the perfect place for a relaxing retreat.
Securing your place on this week's Escape is a snip when just €56 gets you an overnight stay for two at the stylish Apparo Restaurant and Hotel including a double bedroom, breakfast, and a bottle of wine if dining in restaurant (up to a €129.60 value). If that sounds sew up your street, you can also get a two-night stay for just €101 (up to a €242.70 value).
You'll feel like your double room has been tailor-made for you when you see the contemporary decor and spacious en suite bathroom. Each room features a large and comfortable double bed, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, television, and internet access.
The hotel's restaurant is to food what Savile Row is to tailoring and owner and chef Peter's kitchen team serve dishes made from fresh and local produce such as sirloin steak with mushrooms and pepper sauce, king prawns, and the hotel's own Apparo chicken—all to be enjoyed alongside your bottle of wine. In the morning you will also be treated to a proper Ulster fry including fried eggs, potato bread, rashers, sausages, tomatos, and mushrooms.
You certainly won't feel hemmed in when it comes to finding things to do during the day. The Sperrin Mountains provide endless walks, photo opportunities, and secluded relaxation spots while sights like the Beaghmore Stone Circle are always worth a visit. Further afield, Co. Londonderry's boasts plenty of of shopping, museums, and golf courses while the whole of the stunning Antrim Coast lies waiting to be explored.
Don't be a (tailor's) dummy; nabbing this week's Escape is a pressing matter so click 'Buy Now' before it unravels.
''Meander through the bustling city streets and listen to the echoes of 1450 years of history, marvel at the ever-changing skyline of the city or explore the greater area of County Londonderry with its beautiful green landscape.''-- Discover Northern Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 August 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid in June or July 1, 2 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2012 • Enjoy By August 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings