Dropping Anchor in Marin County
The Lodge at Tiburon • Tiburon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room Sunday through Wednesday ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room Thursday through Saturday ($125)
- 25% Off for Up to Four at Tiburon Grill
Sittin' in the morning sun... and you'll be sittin' when the evening comes, too, on your getaway to the Bay. The San Francisco Bay, that is. You'll be watching the tide roll away on your way to a Deluxe King room at The Lodge at Tiburon where you and your plus one are staying one laid-back evening on Sunday through Wednesday ($109) or Thursday through Saturday ($125).
Tiburon is a quaint and historic sailing town in Marin County—an area full of opportunities for outdoor fun. Go for a walk in Muir Woods, hike through the Marin Headlands or bike along the Tiburon Bike Path all the way to Blackie's Pasture Park. Window shoppers will love peeking in the boutiques and art galleries on Ark Row, too.
And from your favorite perch on the docks, take in the beautiful city across the bay. But don't just settle for a great view of San Francisco. Hop aboard the ferry—which stops a mere two blocks from The Lodge—to enjoy all the delights the city has to offer. Head up to The Haight to reminisce about the height of the hippie days, visit a national icon at Golden Gate Park, or stop at a Japantown izakaya for a cold glass of Kirin.
By the end of the day, you'll be ready for a hearty meal (25 percent off for up to four people) at the Tiburon Grill. With this Escape, you'll get 25 percent off for up to four—and menu options range from spice-grilled ahi tuna in a ginger-lime emulsion to miso-glazed skirt steak.
If it feels like 2,000 miles that you've roamed, it's time to make this dock your home.
"On a peninsula that was called Punta de Tiburon (Shark Point) by the Spanish explorers, this beautiful Marin County community retains the feel of a village..."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Voucher is valid for stays between now and May 31, and Nov 1 - Dec 30, 2011
- Blackout dates are April 30-May 8, May 20-22, Nov 6-9, 23-26, Dec 23-25
- Up to 2 vouchers may be used to extend a reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher does not inclue tax or gratuity
- 25% discount at Tiburon Grill is only valid for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and does not apply to alcoholic beverages, or happy hour
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings