Discover the Paris of the East in Istanbul
1stVacation • Istanbul, Turkey
- Four-star luxury hotel holiday to Istanbul for three, four or five nights during a choice of travel dates
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Wind down the Bosphorus on a complimentary river cruise to the eclectic Spice Bazaar
- Expert local English speaking guides
- Three ($499), four ($615) or five nights ($745) for two to travel between 15th Jan-15th March or 16th Nov-20th Dec
- Three ($599), four ($765) or five nights ($899) for two between 16th March-15th June or 16th Aug-15th Nov
- Three ($525), four ($649) or five nights ($749) for two to travel between 16th June-15th Aug
- Option of return airport transfer at $35 per person (value $75)
- Add a full day tour of the breathtaking battlefield of Gallipoli for $149 per person (value $299)
From the opulent palaces of the Ottomans to the windswept, historic battlefields of Gallipoli, this is no cookie cutter holiday. Discover the unique treasures of Turkey on this week's breathtaking Escape to Istanbul with everything organized by the travel experts at 1stVacation.
Let these holiday professionals organise everything from arrivals to transfers and tours with flexibility and options as you go. Start by choosing from a range of travel dates. Travel between 15 Jan to 15 March or 16 Nov to 20 Dec for three (just $499, usually $1,255), four (just $615, usually $1,655) or five nights (just $745, usually $2,055).
Go between 16 March to 15 June or 16 Aug to 15 Nov for three (just $599, usually $1,255), four (just $765, usually $1,655) or five nights (just $899, usually $2,055). Or for a height of summer sojourn, go for three (just $525, usually $1,255), four (just $649, usually $1655) or five nights (just $749, usually $2055) between 16 June to 15 Aug.
Add on a report airport transfer for just $35 per person (usually $75) to whisk you into the heart of the trendy metropolis of Istanbul, famous for its shopping, nightlife, exotic culture, history and mouthwatering cuisine.
No need to worry about finding a room in this busy tourist destination because 1st vacation will take care of hotel hunting and book your stay in central and happening Sultanahmet, at one of a range of 4-star luxury hotels.
Start each day with a delicious daily breakfast before exploring the wonders of east meets west. Wind your way down the iconic Bosphorus on a complimentary day cruise, taking you to the colourful Spice Bazaar. Uncover the sacred whilst getting your fill of shopping at top-notch shopping centres amidst the city's relics of the Ottoman empire. And make a moving pilgrimage to one of the world's most famous battlefields of Gallipoli for just $149 per person (usually $299) with lunch and drinks included.
Along the way, you'll be taken care of by friendly, expert English speaking guides who can let you in on all the local culture, secrets and happenings.
You'll experience the world way beyond the usual holiday humdrum on this incredible Escape to Istanbul.
"You really delivered. Everything went exactly as you explained."-- Testimonials - 1stVacation
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservations may be made from April 24 2012
- Does not include airfare
- All reservations must be made before July 1 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Based on double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings