The Reel Deal on Vancouver Island
Sooke Harbour House • Sooke, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Bird's Nest Supreme King Room or Supreme Ocean King Room, April 9 to May 30 or October 1 to December 24
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- In-Room Bottle of Premium British Columbia Sparkling Wine and Truffles
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, boasts some of the best salmon fishing in the world, but that's not the only reason to visit. If you've been angling for a relaxing getaway, stop casting about and reel in this week's Escape to the Sooke Harbour House.
You and a guest will net a two-night stay for two, April 9 to May 30 or October 1 to December 24, at this upscale beachfront hotel ($757). After being lured to the panoramic ocean vista from the balcony of your Bird's Nest Supreme King Room or Supreme Ocean King Room, sip from an included bottle of premium British Columbia sparkling wine and nibble on included truffles.
Daily included breakfast for two will get you ready to tackle the day. Unwind on the beach and bask in the natural splendor of your surroundings—gaze out on views of Mt. Olympus and the Strait of San Juan de Fuca, or catch a glimpse of the seals, otters, and whales that frequent the shoreline.
Cast a wider net to check out the vibrant art scene in the town of Sooke, or head to nearby Sooke Potholes Regional Park for an afternoon of hiking and swimming. For something a little more indulgent, the hotel offers luxury spa treatments using stones, garden herbs, and the sea to reenergize your body, mind, and spirit.
When dinnertime rolls around, take the bait at the hotel's acclaimed restaurant, named Best Vancouver Island Restaurant by Vancouver Magazine. "It's impossible to beat Sooke Harbour House's delicious dedication to local. In a room that looks out over the ocean, pork and rabbit from nearby farms, wonderful whole Dungeness crab, and extraordinary salads from the huge garden make the ultimate argument in favour of locavorism."
This week's Escape is a boatload of fun, but if you don't act soon it'll also be the one that got away.
"Art, food, and gardens work together seamlessly at one of Canada's best-loved country inns... Guest rooms in the 1929 oceanfront inn, each with a fireplace and private balcony or patio are individually themed and exquisitely comfortable."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must book with property by May 20, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades available
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast for Two and In-Room Bottle of Premium British Columbia Sparkling Wine and Truffles
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; taxes are not included and are payable upon time of voucher redemption
- Voucher valid for stays April 9, 2012 thru May 30, 2012 or from October 1, 2012 thru December 24, 2012
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Blackout dates are: June 1, 2012 thru September 30, 2012 as well as: April 7, 8, 9; May 13, 19, 20, 21; Oct 6, 7, 8; Nov 10, 11, 22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • Enjoy By December 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 45% savings