Romance Atop Mount Tamborine
Aaronlee Retreat • Mt Tamborine, QLD
- Two nights accommodation for two people in a Spa Suite ($229)
- Scrumptious breakfast hamper
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late check-out time of 11.30am
- Just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane and 35 minutes from Surfers Paradise
- Set on the very top and edge of Mt Tamborine with 10 acres of lawns and gardens
- Spectacular views of the Gold Coast, Lamington National Park and Mount Warning
There's nothing quite like the medicine of fresh mountain air to completely rejuvenate the mind and body. Start inhaling deeply with today's relaxing retreat to Mt Tamborine.
Stay two nights (just $229, usually $510) for two in a Spa Suite at Aaronlee Retreat, perched atop the beautiful mountain. Your stay also includes a bottle of wine on arrival, a scrumptious breakfast hamper packed with goodies and a late check-out time of 11.30am for an easy last day.
Just a 50-minute drive from Brisbane, this federation style homestead is set on 10 acres of lawns and gardens and offers exquisite views of the Gold Coast, Lamington National Park and Mount Warning. Relax in the comfort of your Sap Suite that's detached from the main homestead and contains its own kitchenette with fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV with complimentary movie channels.
If the aim of the game is relaxation, curl up by your crackling fireplace with a glass of wine, take in the spectacular scenic views from your private balcony or indulge in a relaxing bubble bath for two. The absolute tranquility is only interrupted by the sounds of the birds in the trees, with kookaburras and lorikeets flitting about.
With abundant wildlife surrounding the retreat, you may be lucky enough to spot a kangaroo hopping by or hand feed Tory the horse, who thinks he's Mr. Ed.
With its close proximity to many attractions, use Aaronlee as a base to explore the surrounding area including Surfers Paradise (only a 35-minute drive away) and the theme parks Movieworld, Wet 'n' Wild and Dreamworld are just a 20-minute drive away.
Positioned at the entrance to Lamington National Park, this retreat also offers scenic trail walks to explore for those keen to get among nature. Or meander about the local craft shops, quaint teahouses and country markets.
There's no medicine quite like this charming Escape to Mount Tamborine.
“Wonderful views, super location!”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One or more vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Not valid for Saturday night stays
- Charge for extra guests: $50 per person per night (two maximum)
- Block out dates apply for public holiday long weekends, Easter weekend
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings