Historical Charm in East Gippsland
The Marlo Hotel • Marlo, VIC
- Two ($199), three ($279) or four nights ($329) in a Spa Room for two in Marlo
- Charming seaside village at the mouth of the Snowy River
- Delicious daily continental breakfast pack
- Bottle of wine and cheese plate to share on arrival
- $50 dinner voucher for the two and three-night stay and a $100 voucher for the four-night
- Late check-out for a lazy morning
- Fish in stunning estuaries and surf, water ski and walk along beautiful beaches
- Explore the Snowy River, Alpine National Parks and Cape Conran
Your fridge is empty, your cupboard is bare and your energy is on the wane. It's about time to take stock on this week's reinvigorating seaside Escape to the charming village of Marlo.
Replenish your reserves with a two (just $199, usually $423), three (just $279, usually $563) or four-night (just $329, usually $753) stay in a lush Spa Room for two at The Marlo Hotel. Just 15km south of Orbost and a four-hour drive from Melbourne, this 120-year-old hotel will fill you up with life's best elements: sea air, good grub, cold brews and a warm welcome.
Relax to the sound of breaking surf in your queen room with separate sitting room, tea and coffee you can make on tap, a small fridge, spa bath for soaking and a delicious continental breakfast pack daily. Start your overworked recovery by slipping into the spa, popping open your complimentary bottle of wine and nibbling on a mouthwatering cheese plate.
Wake up with a well of energy that won't drain away in the morning's traffic and spend your day exploring the mouth of the Snowy River's stunning waterways and pristine beaches. You'll feel utterly refreshed as you cast a line out in this fishing haven teeming with fresh river and ocean fish.
Or spend your days surfing, walking along beautiful coastal trails, swimming and bike riding. It's the perfect base to explore Cape Conran, Croajingolong, Errinundra and breathtaking Alpine National Parks. If you prefer to cruise, hop aboard the newly completed Paddle Steamer Curlip II - a replica of an historic paddle steamer of the Snowy River.
Return home after an energetic day of activity and feast on delicious dinner at the pub, where you can munch on fresh local produce in the dining room or on the balcony looking across picturesque East Gippsland. With a two and three-night stay, you also get a $50 dinner voucher to use towards your meal. Or with the four-night, you get a $100 voucher.
Feel ready and replenished for the week ahead after a late check-out on this lovely seaside Escape to Marlo.
""View from the dining terrace over the river is lovely"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, additional as gifts
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer valid for up to two adults
- Block out dates: 21st Dec 2012 - 30th Jan 2013 and public holiday long weekends
- Four night option may be used on weekends, subject to availability
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on any existing reservations
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Standard check-in is from 3pm. Please advise at time of booking of approximate arrival time
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • Enjoy By April 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings