Explore the Ancient Wonders of Egypt
1stVacation.com • Cairo, Egypt
- Seven-day tour of magical Egypt for children ($399 per person, usually $1,200) or adults ($699 per person, usually $1,760)
- Four nights stay in Cairo at a three star hotel
- One night in a desert style hotel in wondrous Bahariya
- One night camping accommodation in the White Desert
- Expert English speaking guide
- Experience the historical wonders of Egypt, including breathtaking pyramids
- Soak yourself in healing hot springs
- All entry fees to iconic sites included
- Daily breakfast and some meals included
- All transfers included
- All accommodation is twin share - upgrade to single for just $150
It's been said that the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore. If your routine life is boring you and everyone around you to tears, surprise yourself with this astonishing Escape to Egypt where you'll experience the world's greatest wonders.
Let your jaw drop on this seven-day tour of Egypt with 1stVacation.com (just $399 per child, usually $1,200 and $699 per adult, usually $1,760). Be wonderfully overwhelmed by the sights, rather than the details, and let Travel2Cairo take care of the trip from start to finish.
Arrive at the airport where you'll be met by your expert English speaking local guide who will whisk you to your three star hotel in the heart of bustling Cairo. From there you'll tour the breathtaking pyramids, tilt your head back to take in the lion-headed Sphinx at Giza plateau and visit the first pyramid ever built.
On your third day, head north to the historic Bahariya oasis town, where you'll stay in a desert style hotel surrounded by lush date palm plantations and natural springs. Elevate your expectations with a visit to the English Mountain, which is the highest point in the Black Desert, where you'll spy the extraordinary desert landscape spreading out below you.
On your fourth day, all your meals are included as you wind your way through the Black Desert's awesome volcanic scenery, to the sparkling Crystal Mountain where you can collect glimmering 'rose of the desert' crystals. Finish off by feasting underneath an unforgettable sunset in the White Desert, as you watch the sky turn purple above wind-sculpted monoliths. Then camp overnight surrounded by the majestic stillness of the Sahara under an expansive star filled sky.
Return to Cairo for two final nights of adventure where you can experience the Coptic city's 6th century delights and take a trip back in time to Khan El-Khalili bazaar, filled with the spice and colour of an old Arabian souk.
With daily breakfast, entry fees to all the wondrous sites and transfers included, you have nothing to do but be amazed on this incredible Egypt Escape.
"When we find something new at Giza, we announce it to the world. The Sphinx and the Pyramids are world treasures. We are the guardian's of these treasures, but they belong to the world."-- Zahi Hawass, Egyptian Scientist
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon occupancy for ONE person, Twin share
- Members can pay an extra $150 for single share
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Not valid on holidays
- Airfares are NOT inclusive
- All reservations must be made by 1st July 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 26, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2012 • Enjoy By October 26, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings