Golfing Break on the Atlantic Coast
Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel • Co. Clare, Ireland
- Overnight (€83) or Two-Night (€122) Break for Two in Deluxe Double Room
- Main Course and Glass of Wine Each
A week before the British Open 2010, the now World Number One golfer, Luke Donald, was playing a round at Lahinch Golf Club in County Clare, Ireland. If following in the champion's footsteps sounds like a slice, Escape to Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel and get your skills down to a tee.
Swing €83 in our direction for a one-night stay for two in a deluxe double room at the four-star hotel (up to a €217.90 value), or pitch up with another wedge and make it two nights for €122 (up to a €322.90 value). Your room alone will be enough to put you in a chipper mood: expect light, airy, and spacious accommodation complete with television, tea and coffee making facilities, and an en suite.
Fine food in elegant surroundings is all par for the course at the stylish hotel. Take a break from the green in a chic leather chair at the Dunes Restaurant, where you'll choose your inclusive main course and glass of wine each on one night. Alternatively, adjust your angle of approach and choose instead from Chinese cuisine such as Cantonese roast duck, crispy chicken and pineapple, or a fillet steak with black pepper sauce at the Emperor Restaurant.
If you can drag yourself away from your cosy bunker back at the hotel, the promised Lahinch Golf Club—where not only Luke Donald, but Davis Love, Greg 'The Shark' Norman, and other golfing greats have played—is less than driving range away.
As if that wasn't enough to make you feel like you'd scored a birdie, Lahinch also boasts a 1.6 kilometre beach that's proving to be a sand trap for surfers. Alternatively, put your eagle eyes to the test as you take in the view not from a surfboard but a boat: cruises around the picturesque Cliffs of Moher, Burren, and Galway Bay leave Doolin from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. each day.
Don't just putter around this Escape: tap in a click on the 'Buy Now' button and feel like you've scored a hole in one.
"Ireland has one-third of the world's coastal links courses and Lahinch has two of them... The beach offers excellent surfing and the bay is renowned as a top sea angling destination."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation; valid for purchased number of nights only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 20 December
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Hotel is closed mid-week in October
- Not valid in June, July, August or September, November or December 2012
- Limited availabilities on Saturdays
- Voucher includes main course (steak excluded) and glass of wine each on one night
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings