Wine and Spirits Near Clear Lake
Napa-Lake Stone Cottage and Pine Cone Cabin • Cobb, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275) between Now and December 31, in the Pine Cone Cabin
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($295) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) between Now and June 15, in the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage with Bundle of Firewood
- Welcome Basket with Bottle of Local Wine, Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two at Six Wineries, Sachet of Homegrown Lavender, Wine-Touring Maps, and Discounts at Local Restaurants, Wineries, and Coffee Shops
- Two-for-One Entrées at Rob Roy Creekside Grill
Cobb, California, is about as peaceful as it gets. It was, after all, the site the Maharishi chose to introduce his teachings of Transcendental Meditation in the early '70s. And Highway 175, which runs right through Cobb, made a cameo the same decade in another Zen-full book.
Today, this town of about 2,000 in Lake County is home to several spiritual retreat centers, outdoor activities aplenty, and the same mellow vibe that put it on the map 40 years ago. Peace be with you on this week's Escape to Cobb's Napa-Lake Stone Cottage or the Pine Cone Cabin.
You'll get a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275) between now and December 31, in the Pine Cone Cabin. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($295) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) between now and June 15, in the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage.
All options come with a waived cleaning fee and a welcome basket brimming with goodies, including a bottle of local wine, complimentary wine tastings for two at six-plus local wineries, a homegrown lavender sachet, discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops, and wine-touring maps. You'll also get two entrées for the price of one at Rob Roy Creekside Grill, known for its scrumptious Sunday brunches.
At the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage, you'll also get a bundle of firewood to keep cozy in the evenings.
Located just 25 miles from Calistoga and 15 miles from Clear Lake—putting it within bird's-eye view of wineries, water sports, golf, mountain biking, and hiking—these hilltop retreats are the perfect home base for experiencing Northern California.
At the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage, the knotty pine paneling, rustic stone fireplace, and large deck with a view of Cobb Mountain and the stars above will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, while the Pine Cone Cabin, with windows on three sides, feels almost like a tree house.
When you're ready to branch out, you're less than an hour's drive from Napa and Sonoma, putting you in the heart of wine country. Plus, there's plenty to do right where you are, with restaurants, hot springs, coffee shops, and Cobb Mountain all within a few minutes' drive.
Before you leave, take a cruise down winding Highway 175. Even without a motorcycle, you'll find Zen on the hairpin turns that bisect the scenic Mayacamas Mountains. And you won't be the first to do so.
"[Cobb, California,] is well known for its quaint cottages and luxurious floral covered walkways. The town stands as one of the top 10 in Northern California in relation to its beauty and its cleanliness."-- Lake County Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by 5/31/12 for reservations at Napa-Lake Stone Cottage; must book by 9/1/12 for reservations at Pine Cone Cabin
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- May combine multiple vouchers to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $25/night fee applies
- Vouchers include welcome basket with bottle of local wine, complimentary wine tasting for two at six wineries, sachet of homegrown lavender, wine-touring maps, and discounts at local restaurants, wineries, and coffee shops, and two-for-one entrées at Rob Roy Creekside Grill
- Voucher includes waived cleaning fees
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates are all holidays
- 9% taxes not included
- Rate based on double occupancy
- Please call for information on bringing additional guests or pets
- Rob Roy Restaurant is open Mondays-Saturdays for lunch, Thursdays-Saturdays for dinner, and brunch on Sundays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings