Relaxation Galore on the Tasman Sea
Scamander Beach Resort • Scamander, TAS
- One ($99), two ($195) or three nights ($295) in an Executive Ocean Suite on the Tasmanian coast
- Delicious continental breakfast served daily
- Feast on seafood with 20% off at the excellent and delicious Five Spice restaurant
- Late checkout upon request for a lazy lie-in
- Panoramic views of the Scamander River and the Tasman Sea from your private balcony
- Just 200 metres from the beach or paddle in the outdoor pool
- Perfect bream fishing in the Scamandar River
You don't need to shell out a fortune or fly for a day to reach the Mediterranean. There's no jetlag or leg cramp required to Escape to the stunning Tasmanian coast where the river-sea-connection is world-class.
Spy spectacular views of the coastline from your Executive Ocean Suite for one (just $99, usually $280), two ($195, usually $510) or three nights (just $295, usually $740) at the Scamander Beach Resort with a yummy continental breakfast included each morning. Meander out to your own private balcony, throw yourself onto your queen-size bed or crack open the mini bar - you'll be living the life of an international jetsetter in no time. Or you can simply brew up some tea or coffee in your room and watch the waves lap the shore.
Sling a towel over your shoulder, put on your Jackie O sunglasses and stroll 200 metres to the pristine silver sands of Steels Beach. Stretch out, stroll, swim or sift the sand for shells, and if you prefer calmer waters, take a paddle in the pristine outdoor pool. For world famously good fishing, cast off in the Scamander River, one of the best bream fishing spots in Tasmania or hop in a canoe and explore kilometres of tranquil waterways.
After working up an appetite, enjoy international dining with 20% off at the excellent Five Spice restaurant that serves delicious fresh, locally caught seafood and a selection of mouth-watering Asian cuisine mixed with the best of modern Australian flavours. After dinner, you can curl up in front of the log fire and enjoy a crisp glass of Tasmanian wine. Bliss.
Forget about a long-winded Euro vacay and pick up this perfect beach Escape to the breathtaking Tasmanian coast.
"What a beautiful part of the world. The view from our room was lovely. All the staff were very friendly"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013 • Enjoy By May 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings