You'll Always Have Paris
The Ashby Inn & Restaurant • Paris, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a School House Room
- Full Sit-Down Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Housemade Chocolates and a Bottle of Virginia Sparkling Wine
- Complimentary Tastings at Area Wineries
- Custom Wine Pairing with Purchase of Chef's Tasting Menu at Dinner
Escape to Paris—without those pesky Frenchies—in this week's romantic getaway: a two-night stay for two ($449), with gourmet breakfast, at the gorgeous 1829 The Ashby Inn & Restaurant in Paris, Virginia.
Why get lost on le metro when you can lose yourself in the easy hospitality of wine country's unspoiled countryside... not to mention the incredible food. Like Ella sang it: We love Paris in the springtime (especially when it's only an hour from DC).
From your fantastique School House Room, watch the sun set over Ashby Gap, or just build a cozy fire and share your complimentary chocolates and sparking wine. "An oasis for those who enjoy the finest of dining and lodging in a tranquil, natural setting," says Virginia Living, "The Ashby Inn provides just the kind of sophisticated country experience we find in France or Italy, without crossing the ocean."
Stroll over to the Ashby's patio for an unforgettable dinner in the gentle evening air: The Washington Post raves about Chef Tarver King's imaginative menu, including "miso braised pork shoulder and jasmine rice tingling with lime," paired with local wines. Savor a custom wine pairing with the purchase of a chef's tasting menu at the restaurant Northern Virginia Magazine described as "the gastronomic equivalent of shock and awe."
Escapees enjoy complimentary tastings at area wineries. Oh, and who needs Versailles when Long Branch is minutes away? This historic estate—originally surveyed by a young George Washington—boasts an exquisite manor house packed with enviable antiques. How else to see those blazing fall forest colors, pop the question, or celebrate an enduring love?
So put that passport away and go local: Sometimes euphorie lies surprisingly close to home.
"The ultimate experience. We are foodies and found The Ashby Inn anyone's eating dreams. The service is impeccable. The food is outstanding and so creative... We had one of the best weekends we ever had, and celebrated 30 years of marriage... A gem."-- OpenTable
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Buy as many as you'd like for yourself, or as gifts for others
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Each voucher good for two people per room and dinner
- Promotion is Blacked out in the months of May and October
- Not valid on holidays
- Voucher cannot be traded or exchanged for other services or goods
- No credit will be given for guests electing not to partake in part of the offer
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • Enjoy By December 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings