True Beauty on the Banks of False Creek
Granville Island Hotel • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room in October 2012 ($189) or in May, June, or September 2012 ($241) with Breakfast for Two at the Dockside Restaurant
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total Two-Night Stay
- Two Tickets to Vancouver TheatreSports League Improv Show
- $20 Voucher to Spend at Calixica Holistic Spa Boutique
- Flight of Six Craft Beers with the Purchase of an Appetizer at Dockside Restaurant
It was aviator Anne Morrow Lindbergh who said, "I feel we are all islands—in a common sea." But there's nothing common about this week's Escape to Granville Island Hotel, a stunning boutique hotel nestled on the waterfront edge of its eponymous island, directly across from downtown Vancouver.
With this week's Escape, you'll get a one-night stay for two in a Standard Room in October 2012 ($189) or in May, June, or September 2012 ($241).
You'll also get breakfast for two at the Dockside Restaurant (a Georgia Straight 2012 Golden Plates Readers' Choice winner), two tickets to an improv show at the Vancouver TheatreSports League, a voucher for $20 to spend at Calixica Holistic Spa Boutique, a flight of six craft beers with the purchase of an appetizer at Dockside Restaurant, and free overnight parking.
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted with deluxe accommodations in a Standard Room with hypnotic views of the waterfront, Granville Island, or the park. After you've soaked in the loveliness of your unique abode (no two rooms are alike), take your time exploring the island's artful sites: Check out the Public Market for handmade crafts (and sample sumptuous cheeses and other culinary delights) before relaxing by the water's edge, watching the buskers perform.
Let the concierge ignite your adventuresome spirit with hourly bike rentals—perfect for sightseeing from the seawall. And be sure not to miss the city's very own 2010 Olympic Village or picturesque Stanley Park.
Prepare to land at Dockside Restaurant, before savoring the soy- and ginger-marinated sable dish (served with steamed shrimp and scallop dumplings and miso-poppyseed mustard aioli) or nine-hour roasted prime rib. The idyllic spot is a favorite of Frommer's, which hails its craft brews as must-sips before leaving the island—perfect, since your Escape includes a round of six tasters.
Isn't it time to take flight and see a bold new world? We think so, too.
"The exterior of this offbeat water's-edge building is part Mission style, part industrial: The result is modern and sophisticated."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by September 30, 2012 (for May, June, September stays) and October 30, 2012 (for October stays)
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include Breakfast for Two at the Dockside Restaurant, Two Tickets to Vancouver TheatreSports League Improv Show, a $20 Voucher to Spend at Calixica Holistic Spa Boutique, and a Flight of Six Craft Beers with the Purchase of an Appetizer at Dockside Restaurant
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- VancouverTheater passes are not valid on Saturdays
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy;
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: October 15–21 inclusive
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings