Boutique Shops and Foodie Heaven in Wilmslow
Stanneylands Hotel • Wilmslow, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Executive Room
- Full English Breakfast Each
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The world famous Lindow Man was discovered just outside Wilmslow in a local peat bog—a gentleman preserved for thousands of years until the surprising find in 1983. If he awoke today he'd discover the charm of picturesque Wilmslow remains intact, and you can discover this for yourself with a stay at the four-star Stanneylands Hotel in Cheshire's delightful town.
Unearth an overnight break for two people in an Executive room for £69 (up to a £131.69 value), which will include breakfast and a bottle of wine should you choose to dine on their two AA Rosette Award-winning cuisine for dinner, in the hotel's oak-panelled restaurant.
Discover the luxuries of your tastefully furnished Executive room—it'll be clear from the plasma satellite TV, en suite bathroom, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, and tea and coffee facilities the standard you can expect.
To really take advantage of the hotel's splendour and the secluded woodland gardens, you are invited to soak up the scenery from an idyllic spot in the hotel's well-catered conservatory café bar. It may not seem like it, but you are still in easy reach of both the town of Wilmslow, if you fancy a walk and some WAG-spotting, and the cosmopolitan city of Manchester, where there's a world of entertainment to enjoy. Be it the latest from Old Trafford, The Imperial War Museum North, or the stunning Manchester Cathedral, there's plenty in the vibrant city to take in.
A short stay in beautiful Wilmslow will be preserved in your memory for years to come—just click 'Buy Now' before it becomes a historical artefact.
''Foodies won’t be disappointed after a trip to Wilmslow either. The Cheshire Smokehouse boasts an outstanding delicatessen, scrumptious patisserie, wine shop, and a café that serves legendary Saturday brunches.''-- Visit Chester
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation; Stay must be booked within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive room
- Voucher includes full English breakfast each, bottle of house wine for guests dining in restaurant and late 12 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • Enjoy By October 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings