Secluded Wonder on Tangalooma Island
Tangalooma Island Resort • Moreton Island, QLD
- Three nights for two in a Studio Room at Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island ($479)
- Whale Watch Cruise or Marine Discovery Cruise for two
- One complimentary night-time wild dolphin feeding session
- Just 50m from the pristine beach
- Over 40 free activities including eco walks, movie nights, golf putting and more
- Snorkel through incredible shipwrecks and toboggan down sparkling sand dunes
- Enjoy the resort's endless facilities including restaurants and bars, swimming pools, tennis court, pool table, Massage Hut and Marine Education and Conservation Centre
- Dine at one of four restaurants and cafes
- Join in on the nightly activities in the Cane Lounge
- All linen and bathroom towels provided
- Grab extra vouchers and extend your stay
If you added up all the minutes you spent daydreaming at work, it's probable you could already be on Moreton Island stretched out on the pristine sand. Cruise out of town on a high-speed catamaran for a 75-minute transfer across Moreton Bay to find yourself on this sparkling Escape at Tangalooma Island Resort.
Live the dream for three nights (just $479, usually $1,090) in a Studio Room that sits just 50m from the glittering sand and sea. This stunning beach resort was once the largest whaling station in the southern hemisphere, but is now preserved as an idyllic natural paradise of towering sand dunes and glimmering seas.
Get all of your fantasies in one place with endless lush facilities including swimming pools, restaurants, bars and cafes, a tennis court, a massage hut and beauty room. Revel in the reveries of over 40 free activities, including tennis, taking guided eco walks, squash, archery, golf putting and movie nights.
Take a complimentary Whale Watch Cruise or Marine Discovery Cruise for two and learn more about your fishy counterparts at the resort's Marine Education and Conservation Centre. Then commune with the animals at night with a magical wild dolphin feeding session on one night, also included with this spectacular deal.
Imagine this: at the end of the day you can simply watch the glorious sunset, sip on a cocktail and play some tunes on the jukebox before a game of pool. Then return to your bright and airy room with cool breezes sweeping off Moreton Bay and be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.
Forget work and let your dreams run wild on this glorious Escape to Tangalooma Island Resort.
“Best Kept Secret”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book online by 21 May 2012
- Travel between 01 May 2012 and 19 September 2012
- Blackout dates apply: 5-7 May 2012; 15-16 May 2012; 16-24 August 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like - combine them for a longer stay
- Check online real time resort availability through www.escapesguru.com.au
- After receiving your voucher, make an instant booking through www.escapesguru.com.au
- Extra nights not covered by your voucher can be purchased for an additional fee
- Package based on two people
- Two additional people allowed in room - surcharges apply. Max 4 people per room. Please note that for bookings of more than 2 people, you must call 1300 652 618 to book
- 3pm check-in
- No daily maid service
- Bookings cannot be made within 24 hours of travel
- Voucher not for resale
- Can't be used with other offers
- Flights and boat transfers not included. Launch transfers payable at the Holt St Cruise Terminal. Cost is $80 per adult and $45 per child (3-14 years)
- Whale Watch Cruise available 17th June – 19th September 2012 only. For travel prior to 17th June 2012, a Marine Discovery Cruise for two guests is applicable
- The attendance of dolphins at the nightly feeding is not guaranteed, however the resort does experience a 98-99% attendance rate
- Bookings made via an Escapes Guru call centre consultant attract a $10 fee
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Visit the FAQs page at www.escapesguru.com.au for further booking terms and conditions
- Subject to availability
- All taxes and service charges included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2012 • Enjoy By September 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings