Family Fun in Magical Florida
Orlando Vacation Packages USA • Kissimmee, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Double Room at Seralago Hotel & Suites
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two Adults and Two Children 10 and Under
- Two Tickets to the Arabian Nights Dinner Show, Plus Unlimited Beer, Wine, and Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Shuttle to Disney World® and Universal Studios Orlando®
Walt Disney World®. Mention these three words to kids across the globe, and you're bound to elicit a YouTube-ready outburst of unbridled joy. Which is why you'll want to make sure the camcorder has batteries: This week's Escape sends you to the Seralago Hotel & Suites, just a shuttle ride away from the magic of the planet's most-visited theme park.
Embark on a three-night stay, courtesy of Orlando Vacation Packages USA, for up to four guests at this 614-room resort ($332), replete with two Olympic-size swimming pools and whirlpool spas, a playground and kiddie pool, a full-service restaurant—even complimentary family-film screenings nightly.
Your Escape also comes with two tickets to the Arabian Nights dinner show—where you'll have access to unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks—plus complimentary shuttle rides to the theme parks.
Standard King Rooms feature king-size beds and pull-out sofas, while Double Rooms offer two double beds. Your accommodations come equipped with a 25-inch TV and complimentary wireless Internet—but let's be honest: With all the excitement right outside your door, the only attraction in your room is a good night's sleep.
After a buffet breakfast at Seralago (included each day for two adults and two children 10 and under), board a shuttle for the ten-minute ride to Walt Disney World®, where four theme parks and two water parks await with fantastical, exhilarating entertainment for the whole family. Or venture to Universal Studios Orlando® and the other amusement parks for roller-coaster thrills and Hollywood-like performances.
Come sundown, gallop over to the most-popular dinner show in Orlando: Arabian Nights. The 90-minute program—featuring more than 60 horses—tells the story of the beautiful princess Sheherezade. As she searches for her prince, guests accompany her on an enchanting journey of music, lights, and acrobatics, from genies to Gypsies and so much more.
And while the kids drift to sleep on the return trip to Seralago, you'll have that priceless moment of peace and quiet. You know, the one when you realize you've done it again: a family vacation to both kids' and parents' delight.
"Location (it's just down the road from Disney) and price are some of the perks at this former Holiday Inn. The hotel is bright and colorful ... [and] there are plenty of recreational activities, from swimming to tennis."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Valid for travel between May 15 to December 21, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers are valid for up to 4 people; daily breakfast buffet is valid for two adults and two children 10 and under
- Additional nights available for $75 per night plus $8 tax; subject to availability at time of booking
- Tax and gratuity for breakfast are not included; tax and gratuity of 18% will be added to bill
- Room tax totaling approx. $8 per night is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • Enjoy By December 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings