Boutique Opulence in the Snowy Mountains
Beaufort House • Adelong, NSW
- Two nights ($149) in a Boutique Hotel room for two in the Snowy Mountains
- Decanter of port filled daily, perfect for a tipple as the temperature drops
- Scrumptious continental breakfast for two each morning
- Two glasses of classic McWilliams Brut Reserve on arrival
- Option of treating yourselves to a Courabyra Vineyard Private Tour ($50 per couple) - includes $20 off half dozen wine purchases
- Wander around the sleepy, historic gold rush town
- Lush Snowy wilderness including the stunning Mount Kosciuszko nearby
In the good old days, opulence oozed colonial grandeur and sophistication. Unfortunately, nowadays it's difficult to find where everything seems minimalist and clinical. Lavish in this Escape that offers you the chance to revisit the splendour of a fine hotel in the picturesque Snowy Mountains.
The luxurious boutique Beaufort House is filled with old world European charm. This heritage 1800s hotel in enchanting Adelong is conveniently situated halfway between Sydney and Melbourne and will take you to a forgotten past. With your fabulous Boutique Hotel room, you can stay for two nights ($149, usually $500) surrounded by antique art, luxury and the stunning surrounds of the area.
Sip on two complimentary glasses of McWilliams Brut reserve on arrival as you relax on the balcony upstairs. Take in the fresh mountain air and prepare yourselves for all the wilderness at your fingertips to explore, including the majestic Mount Kosciuszko nearby.
Purge your old sins at the hotel's Altar Wine Bar, underneath the original 1850s church altar centrepiece and before you fall asleep to dream of days of yore, have a tipple from the bottle of port in your room, which will be refilled for you each night.
Awake to a view of the historic township and a delicious breakfast and step out into the gold rush town to take a stroll. Or step it up, and motor around Adelong, located at the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. You can wend your way through vineyards, snowfields and rivers, and see wild brumbies and kangaroos roaming free.
Or, if you're in the mood for something to get the blood pumping in a more decadent manner, enjoy a Courabyra Vineyard tour for just $50 per couple that also includes $20 off all half dozen wine purchases. Inquire at hotel reception for more information.
Indulge in the wonders of the old world with the convenience of modern luxuries on this sumptuous Escape from another era.
“Hospitality and heritage in spades”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Beaufort House establisment is for over 18 years only - they do not cater for children
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Restaurant and wine bar open from Wednesday to Sunday
- Please book by six months after the conclusion of the campaign sell period to ensure serviceability
- Additional nights may be purchased at full price direct to Beaufort House when booking (subject to availability)
- Excludes the Vienna Suite
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • Enjoy By April 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 70% savings