Romantic Getaway in The Leicestershire Countryside
The Quorn Country Hotel • Leicester, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two
- Three-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine Each
- Full English Breakfast Each
- Late Checkout
They say that a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person; and the stunning Quorn Country Hotel, one of Leicestershire's most sought after wedding venues, is sure to have you falling head over heels time and time again—even if you're not ready to get hitched for real just yet.
Elope with today's Escape and get an overnight stay for two people at the luxurious four-star hotel for just £99 (up to a £193.94 value). Dress in any colour you please and stroll down the aisle towards your impressive bedroom, where you can relax on the commodious double bed and enjoy satellite TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and an en suite bathroom.
Take a pre-dinner stroll along the River Soar, which runs throughout the four acres of beautiful landscaped gardens that surround the hotel. Then, settle down for a three-course dinner in the elegant Shires Restaurant, where the talented kitchen team use only the freshest ingredients in the delectable cuisine. Try the beef fricadelles with tomato and roasted red pepper sauce followed by baked hake wrapped in prosciutto, accompanied by mussel broth; and finish with a sticky toffee pudding in butterscotch sauce, all washed down with a glass of wine.
Relax like newlyweds on the morning after and enjoy a late checkout on your last day; just be sure to pop down for the full English breakfast that you'll receive the morning after your stay. The university hub of Loughborough and Leicester provide a range of cultural distractions, including the National Space Centre; and the rugged landscape of Bradgate Country Park will have romance blossoming.
Tie the knot with this Escape, and you won't need wedding bells in order to enjoy the honeymoon period.
"[Leicestershire] boasts several picturesque villages, a rich industrial heritage and a few key historic sites"-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation; Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Second night may be booked direct with the hotel at a discounted rate of £69 B&B
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes three-course meal with a glass of wine each and a full English breakfast each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • Enjoy By October 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings