Strokes of Charm in Wistful Westport
The Westport Inn • Westport, CT
- One-Night in a Deluxe Room for Two
- Bottle of Champagne
It's easy to understand why Westport, Connecticut—with its tree-lined hills, colonial neighborhoods, and idyllic rocky beaches—was once known primarily as an artists' colony; there's so much from which to draw inspiration. Insert yourself into the foreground of a picture-perfect getaway and make an Escape for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room ($124) at The Westport Inn, a boutique hotel located in the heart of this scenic New England town.
The beauty of this overnight is in the details: two queen beds with luxurious bedding, a 37" high-definition LCD TV, slate-stone showers stocked with PURE bath products, and a bottle of champagne to help get your creative juices flowing. The indoor pool and on-site fitness center add an active dimension to your stay.
For a quick breakfast or a casual dinner, you'll find plenty of colorful plates with which to tickle your palate pink at Eramosa, the hotel's lobby bistro that serves up an ever-changing menu of dishes like blackened mahi mahi with an heirloom tomato salsa and crème fraîche on a toasted roll.
Outline a day trip to the coast and charter a boat, or etch a path in the sand with a hike along the beach, perfect for seashell hunting.
Some getaways are worthy of a postcard, but this Escape is sure to be a masterpiece.
The Inn is tastefully decorated [with] modern New England charm. The lobby, rooms, and common areas are beautiful, spacious, and clean. Party rooms are glass-enclosed and give the feeling of bringing the outdoors in. The food was delicious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/27-28, 5/4-5, 5/11-12, 5/18-19, 5/25-26, 6/2, 6/9, 6/23, and 6/29-30
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 7, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2012 • Enjoy By July 7, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings