A Rockin' Reality in Sin City
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays, in a Mountain View King Room ($144) with Daily Continental Breakfast at Fuel Café
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays through Sundays, in a Mountain View King Room ($298) with Daily Access to Vanity Night Club and Two Passes to the Nectar Music Festival on Saturday
- Four Casino Bar Drink Tickets Per Stay
The only rocking-out you've been doing lately has been the dashboard drumming during that completely uncool commute. Step out from behind the wheel and into the scene with this week's Escape to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, a 26-acre playland with plenty of room to jam.
You and a roadie are about to star in a two-night stay in a Mountain View King Room, Mondays through Thursdays ($144) or Fridays through Sundays ($298).
Plastered with retro art and glamorous odes to guitar-yielding greats, this Sin City staple is a haven for those looking to channel their chic sensibilities and inner arena junkie. Weekend warriors will relish VIP status with nightly passes to the gem-encrusted Vanity nightclub, and weekday revelers will applaud a daily continental breakfast at Fuel Café.
Grab your entourage and strut onto the futuristic casino floor with four drink tickets per stay. From blackjack to slots, the color-splashed gaming spread provides plenty of opportunities to test your luck. If your stay extends into the weekend, ditch the dice and dive into the Nectar Music Festival on Saturdays where, in addition to plenty of sun and stretches of lounge chairs, you'll enjoy two passes for live music and vibrantly embellished flower displays.
Add a layer of spice to your fabulous debut and treat your taste buds to a Mexican feast at Pink Taco. Settle in with the eclectic décor before savoring the lobster dulce enchiladas topped with brandy-and-casabel cream sauce. Your sweet tooth will beg for an encore after tasting the chocolate cream-drenched cinnamon churros.
Forget the muffled headphones—this week's Escape lets you turn up the volume full force.
"The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is home to one of the world's most impressive collections of rock-and-roll memorabilia. The pool complex is a sexy, see-and-be-seen scene that's perfect for entourage wannabes."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by June 11, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include four casino bar drink tickets per stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- No one under 21 years of age can check-in
- Blackout dates: 4/27, 4/28, 4/29, 5/4, 5/5, 5/6, 5/18, 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/25, 5/26, 5/27, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/8, 6/9, 6/10, 6/22, 6/23, 6/24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings