Ocean Oasis on Mexico's Pacific Coast
Villa del Arco Los Cabos • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Deluxe Studio ($999)
- All Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Domestic Alcohol at Resort Restaurants and Bars
- 25% Spa Discount and 50% Discount on Signature Villa Service Program
While Mexico's Baja Peninsula is predominantly desert, the southern tip is a world-famous ocean oasis. Sea for yourself when you take the plunge with this week's Escape to Cabo San Lucas.
Float off to paradise with an all-inclusive four-night stay for two in a Deluxe Studio at Villa del Arco Cabo San Lucas ($999). Your all-inclusive package covers breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as domestic alcohol at resort restaurants and bars. Forget adult swim at this family-friendly resort—up to two children under 12 stay for free.
Inside your Deluxe Studio, you'll find two queen beds, an oversized bathroom, a kitchenette, and a private balcony. You'll also receive a 50-percent discount on the Signature Villa Service Program.
The oceanfront property is set on pristine El Médano Beach near Land's End. "Land's End is by far the biggest, and most impressive, attraction Cabo San Lucas has to offer," says Lonely Planet. "Pelicans, sea lions, sea, sky—this is what brought people to Cabo in the first place and it's still magical."
Complimentary non-motorized sports will quench your thirst for fun. Make a splash in the three-level pool with a pirate-ship bar in the center; practice your serve on sun-soaked tennis and volleyball courts; and explore the underwater world while snorkeling. And that's just day one.
Later, drift into The Desert Spa, where you'll receive a 25-percent discount. The largest of its kind in Los Cabos, this 31,000-square-foot complex uses indigenous plants and herbs to soothe skin and wash away stress. Unwind with a desert rose replenishing facial or a margarita salt scrub and massage, then dive into the resort's nightlife with themed events like salsa lessons and dinner shows.
It's high tide you take a beach vacation—there may be plenty of fish in the sea, but no better catch than this week's Escape to Cabo San Lucas.
"Del Arco offers comfortable, stylishly decorated one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses with all the amenities... And for spa aficionados, the 31,000-square-foot Desert Spa is intoxicating."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes a 25% spa discount and a 50% discount on the Signature Villa Service Program
- Taxes, service and gratuities included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings