Lively Nightlife and Outdoor Activities in Letterkenny
Letterkenny Court Hotel • Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Overnight Getaway for Two in Double Room
- Bottle of Wine For Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Cheap Flights Options to Derry from UK Airports (Not Included)
Our Irish neighbours know how to have a good time, and this Escape allows you and a fellow reveller to see for yourself what the Irish spirit is all about and explore a little of the rich countryside to boot—we're offering an overnight getaway to Letterkenny for £30 per two people (up to a £65.75 value).
You'll be staying at the Letterkenny Court Hotel—a bustling, lively hotel that specialises in events. Each pair will share a double room that has an en suite bathroom, TV, desk, hairdryer, and telephone. Wi-Fi is available in the bar and reception.
You don't have to go far to get your party started as the hotel's Dillon's Bar is open until 12.30 a.m. It has live music and live sports coverage, as well as an energetic lunchtime singalong on Sundays.
During the day, Letterkenny has plenty to keep you entertained: try your hand at paintballing at the Old Foundry, which also offers raft building, archery, zip wire, and a military-style obstacle course. The Letterkenny Karting Centre will put your driving skills to the test, or for a more leisurely day, check out the scenic parkland course at Letterkenny Golf Club. Further afield, the Inishowen Quad Safari in Buncrana offers laser wars and 'bumper balls' as well as an exhilarating cross-country quad bike safari through forests, hills, and rivers.
There's also plenty of opportunity for you to doll up and have a well-earned night out in Letterkenny. The hotel is situated on the town's Main Street which is full of shops, restaurants, and bars—an ideal spot for letting your hair down at the end of an active day.
One thing's for sure, you're guaranteed to get into the spirit of the Emerald Isle.
"Letterkenny is a vibrant town, particularly at night, [and] there are a number of very popular pubs and clubs."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Sunday to Friday only
- Not valid June, July or August
- Not valid on holidays
- Must be aged over 18 years of age
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room which can sleep up to three people, please enquire directly with the hotel regarding third person supplement
- Voucher includes bottle of wine if dining from the set menu in the bar Sunday to Friday
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2012 • Enjoy By October 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings