Post-Hibernation Hijinks at Big Bear Lake
RS Vacations • Big Bear Lake, CA
- $300 To Spend On a Two-Night Stay in a Select Mountain Cabin
- Bottle of Wine
- Lake Sunrise/Sunset Gift Bag
The temperature's rising and you're looking to shed a winter's worth of sweaters. Stagger out of your den and into the sunny San Bernardino Mountains with an Escape to Big Bear Lake, California, courtesy of RS Vacations.
Catch the good kind of cabin fever as you paw your way through the Ponderosa pines when you pay $165 for $300 to spend toward a two-night stay in your choice of cabin: the Alpe A, Alpe B, Alpe Combo, Alpine Mountain, Bear Peak Inn, Bearlagio, Bluebird Cottage, Catalina Retreat, Clyde's Chalet, Crestwood Summit, Eden Mountain Lodge, Evergreen Chalet, Fox Mountain, La Cerena Chalet, Meadow Park Cabin, Moonridge Hideaway, Moulin Rouge, Ski Sweet A, Ski Sweet B, Ski Sweet Combo, or Whispering Forest.
Nestled in the valley of these majestic hills, the luminous waters of Big Bear Lake span nearly 22 miles of Southern California shoreline and provide heaps of activities to keep your languid limbs in motion.
You won't have to worry about snatching a picnic basket to satisfy your post-migration thirst—a gift bag and a bottle of wine are included with your cozy accommodations (some pet-friendly) where unique furnishings and stone fireplaces are just a few of the perks speckled throughout these select spaces. Roam about amenities such as hot tubs, spas, and game rooms with pool tables.
Take in views of the rugged scenery, before trading your ground-level digs for a bird's-eye view of the valley with an afternoon adventure from Action Zipline Tours. Glide through the treetops as you fly above the Johnson Valley on nine high-speed runs reaching 35 to 45 miles per hour. Afterward, catch your breath and head to the Big Bear Valley Historical Museum, where you'll explore the history of the landscape and community.
After you've worked up a hulking appetite, head to Big Bear Mountain Brewery, a local favorite, serving up hearty grub including crispy chili fries and juicy grilled-to-order burgers dripping with cheese and plenty of fixins.
No need to lie dormant in your lair when you've got an Escape sweeter than any honey pot waiting at your fingertips.
"The modern and stylish décor made this place extremely cute and charming."-- RS Vacations Testimonials
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your reservation by October 15, 2012
- Valid for travel and stays through November 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 cancellation fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Upgrades available
- Taxes/resort fees and security deposit of $49 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include holidays and holiday periods; other blackout dates may apply
- Voucher is valid for selected mountain cabins.
- Cleaning fee ($85 to $155 depending on size of accommodation)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings