Intoxicating Vistas of South Lake Tahoe
968 Park Hotel • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($156) or Fridays and Saturdays ($196), from Now to June 15, 2012
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($226) or Fridays and Saturdays ($266), from June 16 to August 29, 2012
- $30 Massage Credit
- Bottle of Wine
- 25% Discount for a Sightseeing Cruise with Lake Tahoe Cruises
Urbanites take note: This week's Escape serves up the ultimate cocktail of city life—with a splash of country vistas to taste. Hail a cab and direct your driver to Lake Tahoe for a two-night stay for two in a deluxe room at 968 Park Hotel.
The property boasts a medley of reclaimed Douglas fir and recycled metals to create a modern look that's more than just stylish—it's also earned LEED certification and a four Eco-Leaf rating from iStayGreen, making it the greenest hotel in the area.
Escape on Sundays through Thursdays ($156) or Fridays and Saturdays ($196) between now and June 15, 2012. Or, opt for Sundays through Thursdays ($226) or Fridays and Saturdays ($266) between June 16 and August 29, 2012.
Drink in the views of the crystal blue water and towering peaks from the deck of the M.S. Dixie II or Tahoe Queen during a sightseeing cruise with Lake Tahoe Cruises, named the best tour company by Nevada Magazine in 2009.
Hit the links at Edgewood Tahoe, a George Fazio-designed course with majestic mountain views on the south shores of Lake Tahoe, and lounge by the hotel's pool with your plus one—likely a tall drink of water—in a cabana before taking a swig of the skyline with a glider plane ride over the lake and Genoa.
Then, shake out any stress with a massage—using natural, vegan, and organic lotions and oils—at the 968 Spa.
After the sun sets, those who like their drinks stiff can make their way to Opal Ultra Lounge. The popular nightspot features go-go dancers, body painting, DJs, and drink specials—not to mention, it's open 'til dawn.
When you're on Lake Tahoe, however you mix it, you can be sure of this: The setting will be nothing short of intoxicating.
"Great location, just two minutes from the Heavenly gondola; a super-friendly staff; and great amenities. The room was perfect in terms of size and comfort (loved the beds), and we couldn't get enough of the warm and rustic, eco-friendly décor."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- All package inclusions can only be used during stay dates at the resort
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a $30 Massage Credit, 25% off Lake Tahoe Sight Seeing Cruises, and a Bottle of Wine
- Cruise tickets require reservations that must be made with Zephyr Cove Resort at least 48 hours in advance of cruise; subject to availability and weather delays/cancellation. No refunds/credits will be issued for cruise tickets
- For cruise, you must check in at the ticket booth and boarding starts 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Valid for Deluxe rooms, based on double occupancy
- Spa appointment times are required and suggested that reservations are made as far in advance as possible
- Blackouts may exist, including, but not limited to, holidays and 05/31 - 06/03, 06/29 - 07/04, 07/17 – 07/24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2012 • Enjoy By August 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings