Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Kenya Safari
ET African Journeys • Kigali, Rwanda
- A Ten-Day, Seven-Night Tour of Rwanda and Kenya Wildlife for One Guest
- Round-Trip Airfare from Washington DC, and Domestic Airfare from Rwanda to Kenya, with Ethiopian Airlines
- Seven Nights of Accommodations
- Seven Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Five Dinners
- Ground Transportation, Park Entry Fees, Guides, Vehicles, Fuel, and Gorilla Permits
Like a pride of lions sensing a herd of approaching zebras, we stand up and take notice when a country's tourism makes up more than half of its gross domestic product. People are flocking there for a reason—and in the case of Rwanda and Kenya, it's the wildlife safaris they're sinking their teeth into.
Stop hunting for the perfect deal to get you there: With this week's Escape from ET African Journeys, it's walking right into your den. Between May and November*, you'll spend seven nights observing both the gorillas of Rwanda and the wildlife of Kenya.
The ten-day excursion (seven nights in Africa; three days of travel) comes with round-trip airfare from Washington DC as well as domestic airfare from Rwanda to Kenya; seven breakfasts, six lunches, and five dinners; all accommodations; ground transportation; top-notch guides; vehicles; fuel; and gorilla permits.
Your stay in Rwanda features the world's best primate tracking—an up-close, personal, and breathtaking view into the wild lives of the famous silverback gorillas and the golden monkeys. After a long day in the jungle, you'll enjoy the upscale accommodations of the Gorillas Hotel (two nights) and Golf Hills Residence (one night), two of Rwanda's premier lodging options.
Then it's out of the jungle and onto the golden savannah of Kenya, where the big five—lions, African elephants, Cape buffaloes, leopards, and rhinoceroses—dot the lush plains as far as your cat-eyes can see.
Between your glorious days of wildlife encounters, sightseeing, and photographing, you'll catnap in Kenya's only all-suite, five-star hotel, the Nairobi Safari Club (one night), then one of the first lodges in the world-famous game reserve of Masai Mara Sopa Lodge (two nights), and finally, at the bird-watchers' paradise of Lake Nakuru Lodge, home of the pink flamingos (one night).
Alas, like the zebra whose every move is being watched by the pride, this trip can't last forever. And neither can this deal—pounce on it before its nine lives are up.
For additional information, visit ET African Journeys on Facebook.
*Trip departure dates: May 13, 20, or 27 ($6,699); June 3, 10, or 17 ($7,849); July 1, 8, 15, 22, or 29 ($7,949); August 5, 12, 19, or 26 ($7,949); September 2, 9, 16, 23, or 30 ($7,949); October 7, 14, 21, or 28 ($7,099); or November 4, 11, 18, or 25 ($7,099)
"Kenya is where 'going on safari' started. ... Today millions of international visitors continue to flock to this East African nation each year. Although humans have made their mark, Kenya still holds onto its pristine wilderness."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Price is for one person, based on double occupancy
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- All bookings must be made at least 60 days prior to departure; subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Air, fuel surcharge and applicable taxes are included in the package
- Voucher includes domestic airfare from Rwanda to Kenya
- Single person supplements must be confirmed at booking and are $525 for May and June, $685 for July-October and $670 in November
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • Enjoy By November 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings