A Homegrown Hideaway in the Tennessee Hills
Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast • Benton, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Farm Tour with Owner
- Cheese Plate for Two and Welcome Gift Bag
- 20% Discount with Local Rafting and Zipline Company
Don't hold your horses when it comes to taking a relaxing getaway to the country. Retreat to a working farm tucked away in the mountains of Benton, Tennessee, with this week's organic Escape.
Fly the coop with a plus one and stay for two nights at the Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast, a peaceful hideaway in the shadow of Chilhowee Mountain ($193). The unique accommodations feature king-size feather beds, a TV and DVD player, mini fridge, and gas fireplace. Cultivate a sense of tranquility in your room, where you'll find a cheese plate and welcome gift bag—complete with local craft items.
Learn the inner workings of a farm on an included tour with the owner, and get up close with the camels and llamas that roam the property. Then take stock of the outdoor activities nearby: horseback riding, whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River (the site of several events in the 1996 Olympic Games), and fishing on the Hiwassee River.
Later, you can plow through the trails in the Cherokee National Forest or raise the stakes on a ziplining tour. Back at the barn (read: inn), steer your tired body toward the porch to watch the sun set and listen to the crickets chirp.
The next morning, reap the benefits of staying at a farm and enjoy a full country breakfast—including pancakes, eggs and bacon, freshly brewed coffee, and more—for two.
With a getaway this good, you don't have to worry about counting your chickens before they hatch. Make hay while the sun shines and nab this week's Escape to the Tennessee mountains.
For additional information, visit Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast on Facebook.
"Incredible breakfast! French toast, baked pears, egg soufflé, and fresh fruit, served on a porch overlooking the pasture. We went to the area for biking and paddling, but we had so much fun with the animals we didn't want to leave the grounds."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/8-10, 6/30-7/4, 8/10-19, 9/1-3, and 11/22
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • Enjoy By December 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings