Desert Oasis Along the Arizona Strip
Beaver Dam Lodge Golf/RV Resort • Beaver Dam, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($59) or Fridays and Saturdays ($79)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
Nothing says vacation in the USA like a good road trip. Once you get out on the open highway, though, you find out just how vast the country is. If you need a friendly place to stop on a cross-country drive, or just need to get out of dodge, consider this week's Escape to Beaver Dam, Arizona, your desert oasis.
You and a fellow rolling stone will spend one night replenishing yourselves in a Deluxe King Room at Beaver Dam Lodge Golf/RV Resort, conveniently located off I-15 along the Arizona Strip. Visit Sundays through Thursdays ($59) or Fridays and Saturdays ($79) and receive continental breakfast for two.
The lodge might look like a mirage when you pull up, but this lush watering hole—once called "the lost jewel in the desert"—is for real. The historic resort beckoned the stars of Hollywood's golden era, like Clark Gable and Jack Benny, before the glittering lights of Las Vegas even existed.
You'll find no drought of amenities here, so take a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool, which is a sparkling oasis amid the arid landscape. In the center of it all is a verdant 9-hole golf course, complete with a stocked pro shop.
Care to dry off? Hit the surrounding hiking trails for some great exercise, not to mention majestic views of the rugged Virgin Mountains. If you're thirsty for more adventure, an hour's drive will bring you to the striking red sandstone formations of Valley of Fire State Park or the ultimate watering hole, Lake Mead.
Those who crave a livelier scene can visit the casinos of Mesquite, Nevada, just eight miles away. Or, continue down the road 90 minutes to arrive in Sin City herself. The lodge will happily arrange limo or shuttle service to Las Vegas if you prefer to let someone else take the wheel.
When the time comes to hit the dusty trail, you won't want to leave. Luckily, this week's Escape means you won't have to squeeze your wallet dry to visit a desert paradise.
“This lodge is vintage adorable. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate me and my children. We golfed, ate, and slept comfortably. The grounds were clean and serene. This place is an absolute gem."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for stays May 1 - June 10 and September 1, 2012 - January 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates apply on all major US holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • Enjoy By January 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings