Family Fun on the Gorgeous Gold Coast
Turtle Beach Resort • Gold Coast, QLD
- Three ($369) or five nights ($549) accommodation in a one bedroom apartment or three ($449) or five nights ($619) in a two bedroom apartment
- Modern self-contained apartment
- Late checkout time of 11am
- Kids under 13 eat for free at Rainforest Cafe when dining with a full paying adult
- Purchase one full priced Club Turtle Session and get one free
- 2-for-1 transfer from Gold Coast Airport to the resort
- Buy one transfer from Brisbane Airport to the resort and receive the second half price
- One-hour of tennis court and equipment hire
- 2-for-1 surfing lesson at Walkin' on Water Surf School
- 2-for-1 Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary entry for one adult
- 2-for-1 main meal at Titanium Bar
- Multi award-winning resort located on the sunny Gold Coast
With the winter chill hurtling towards us at rapid speed, soaking up the sun with today's escape to Queensland's sunny Gold Coast, might just be what the doctor ordered.
Stay three (just $369, usually $818) or five nights (just $549, usually $1,056) at the award-winning Turtle Beach Resort at Mermaid Beach, with accommodation for two people in a one-bedroom apartment. Or stay three (just $449, usually $998) or five nights (just $619, usually $1,302) with accommodation for four people in a two-bedroom apartment. Your holiday also includes discounts on transfers to get you safely from either Gold Coast Airport or Brisbane Airport to the resort as well as a late checkout time of 11am so you can maximise your stay.
If you're after a bit of "couple time", the one-bedroom apartment sleeps two people in a queen size bed, while the two-bedroom apartment is perfect for families, sleeping four people with an additional two single beds. Relax in the comfort of your modern, self-contained apartment with full kitchen, flat screen television equipped with Austar and a balcony or terrace overlooking lush tropical greenery.
With first class resort facilities at your fingertips including resort pools and spas, saunas, tennis courts where you can make use of your complimentary one-hour tennis hire, an 18-hole putt-putt golf course, fitness centre, plus two playgrounds, an arcade games room and the newly opened Club Turtle Kids Activity Centre (for littlies aged 4-12), there's something for everyone. There are also several dining options such as the onsite Woodfire Pizzeria & Bar or venture to Titanium Bar in Surfers Paradise where you'll get one main meal (minimum spend $25) and receive the second meal for free. Handily there is also a convenience store located at the resort where you can buy supplies to cook your own gourmet meals.
The resort is perfectly positioned just a short stroll from the beach and is in close proximity to just about every major attraction on the Gold Coast including theme parks, Conrad Jupiters Casino and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you can make use of your two-for-one adult entry. Or for something a little more challenging, make use of your two-for-one surfing lesson at Walkin' on Water Surf School.
Head for the sun with today's Escape, it's calling!
"Had a wonderful week at Turtle Beach with the children. The resort was excellent. "-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Can purchase 1 or more vouchers
- Buy as many vouchers as you like - combine them for a longer stay
- Bookings MUST be made by May 14th 2012 or voucher subject to forfeiture
- Travel from 28 April 2012 – 27 March 2013
- Block out dates apply: 29 June – 14 July 2012 (only applies for stays of 4 nights or less); 21 September – 06 October 2012, 22 December 2012 – 26 January 2013
- Subject to availability
- Check online real time resort availability through www.escapesguru.com.au
- Not valid with any other offers
- All taxes and service charges included
- Reservations are required
- Merchant cancellation/re scheduling policy applies
- After receiving voucher, make an instant booking through www.escapesguru.com.au
- 1 bedroom apartments cater for a maximum of 3 adults, and a maximum of 2 children but cannot exceed 3 guests in total. Rates are for 2 guests. An extra person (aged 2+ years old) costs $20 per person per night using roll-away bedding
- 2 bedroom apartments cater for a maximum of 5 adults, and a maximum of 4 children but cannot exceed 5 guests in total. Rates are for 4 guests. An extra person (aged 2+ years old) costs $30 per person per night using roll-away bedding
- Cots are available for a surcharge of $9 per night, payable direct to resort, subject to availability. Cots must be pre-booked at the time of booking your accommodation
- Airport transfers deal is only valid if booked and paid for by 21 May 2012, direct with Con-X-ion
- Daily servicing not included
- Rainforest Café deal – One child eats free with one full paying adult
- Each offer available for use once only
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 2-for-1 pass is valid for adults only
- Bookings made via an Escapes Guru call centre consultant attract a $10 fee
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Extra nights not covered by your voucher can be purchased for an additional fee
- Voucher not for resale
- Flights not included
- Visit the FAQs page at www.escapesguru.com.au for further booking terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • Enjoy By March 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings