Living the Dream in Historic Taos
Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast • Taos, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Wine and Cheese Upon Arrival
- Full Breakfast Each Morning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room and Patio
The dream where you show up naked to your Calculus final is getting old. So why not try a fresh fantasy for two in dreamy New Mexico? You'll rest easy on your two-night stay at the cozy Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast, nestled in a peaceful, wooded stretch of the community of Taos for only $259.
But don't be fooled: You'll want to save the slumber for later as you enjoy everything the year-round town has to offer first. Start with wine and cheese upon arrival in your queen room, just a ten-minute stroll from the shops, galleries, and restaurants of Historic Taos Plaza.
Then, explore the best of northern New Mexico on a bike ride through Carson National Forest; a rafting trip down the Rio Grande Gorge; or a horseback ride across ancient Taos Pueblo lands; and top it off with the nightly music scenes at the Adobe Bar or The Alley Cantina—exciting adventures guaranteed to make your lids heavy by the evening's end.
Awaken your senses with Dreamcatcher's signature homemade breakfast with treats like crab quiche with vegetables and herbs, banana bread, fresh fruit compote, pancakes with peach-and-pecan sauce, and more—included in your getaway.
Spend an afternoon catching ZZZs beside the garden in one of the inn's relaxation-ready backyard hammocks. For 13 years, the two charming casitas of guest rooms and friendly hosts at Dreamcatcher have been giving visitors respite from their day-to-day dreaming in favor of something better. Stock up on the soporific savings: This is one dream from which you won't want to stir.
"Dreamcatcher is all you could want in Taos. Charming rooms, fabulous breakfast, gracious hosts, location close to Plaza, but in a quiet, restful location. Clean and comfortable rooms with a strong sense of Taos in décor, it's a great find."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Voucher valid for 2 people
- Not valid for the following black out dates: 5/27-31, 7/1-10/31, 11/23-11/27
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7-days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Tax not included: $33.00 tax fee to be paid to the Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast upon arrival
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2011 • Enjoy By December 22, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings