Artful Indulgence in Cozumel
Hotel B Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room
- Romantic Dinner for Two with a Bottle of Wine
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- 20% Off Spa Treatments
For an artist in search of inspiration, there's no better place to plant your easel than Cozumel. Dip your brush into a rainbow of natural beauty and experience a Mexican masterpiece—even on a starving artist's budget—with today's artful offer from the newly renovated Hotel B Cozumel.
With one-of-a-kind décor and guest rooms that are individually designed and appointed by local artisans, Hotel B is keeping up the creativity with an original offer you won't find elsewhere.
Pay just $339 for a four-night getaway for two to the quiet seaside city in an Ocean View Room, complete with a romantic dinner for two plus a bottle of wine, daily American-style breakfast for two, and 20 percent off spa treatments.
Paint yourself a picture of peace swaying in a hammock in the ocean breeze, sculpting your body and mind with an early morning yoga class on the deck, drawing a relaxing soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi tub, or erasing your stresses with a rejuvenating beachside Mayan Massage.
Go snorkeling in nearby Chankanaab Park, take a drive into the lush Mexican jungle, get a chance to climb the oldest lighthouse in the area, pay a visit to the museum of navigation, learn a lesson on Mayan ruins, and nosh on Mexican snacks and drinks on the beach.
Cozumel's palette of possibilities is vibrant: from the Santa Rosa Wall—a snorkeling spot that BBC Travel says is "Cozumel's most famous dive"—to a tropical cocktail at the Bar Bacán. Adjust your beret and coordinate your canvas—a retreat like this one is a work of art.
"Arts and crafts workshops allow guests to add to the modern décor in 45 oceanfront rooms; non-divers can also hang in the 'Just Be' pool, try one of ten kinds of ceviche in Costeñito Bistro, or enjoy sunset from the hammock lounge."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 14-17, 21-24, October 31- November 5, and November 21-26
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings