A Masterpiece of Caribbean Color
Grand Lucayan Bahamas • Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Kids Under 12 in an Ocean View Room with Daily Breakfast For Adults at Willy Broadleafs and Either a $100 Kids Club Pass or an In-Room Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Strawberries ($499)
- Or, A Seven-Night Stay for Two Adults in an Ocean View Room with One $150 Credit Per Room Per Stay Toward the Spa or Golf and Either One Pizza with Milk and Cookies or an In-Room Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Strawberries ($759)
If you daydream in color but are stuck laboring in shades of gray, this week's Escape to the Bahamas will dissolve your cloudy disposition in the crystal waters of the Caribbean at Grand Lucayan Bahamas.
Drift across the Grand Island's pristine beaches as you and your companion unwind during a four ($499) or seven-night ($759) stay in an ocean view room. Furbished in coolly hued Caribbean décor, and outfitted with a pair of plush robes and wireless Internet, your one-bedroom oasis is ideal for an incandescent getaway.
As jet lag begins to beckon, wipe away your tension and relax on your accommodation's balcony or patio. Those with the entire brood in tow will erase the murky confusion of family-friendly scheduling with included kids club access for two, while romance-seeking patrons will get a head start on serenity with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries.
Before frequenting the Island's white sand beaches, take a dip in one of four turquoise pools. Wade over to Hammerheads, where a bounty of frosty beverages and snacks are a pool's-length away, or clear your mind as you float under the glittering tropical sky. If a brief shuffle through the sand makes you yearn for a closer peek at marine life, head to the Underwater Explorers Society where experienced handlers will guide you in racing, diving, and exploring alongside fourteen Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins.
With two world-class courses to choose from, and a full-service spa offering specialty treatments like the seasonal facial—prepared with organic fruits, herbs, and exotic spices—those trading their hectic schedules for seven nights of alleviation will have plenty options when it comes indulging with their $150 resort credit.
After an afternoon of adventure, wash away your appetite with a platter of West Indies-inspired cuisine from Iries, where local eats like cracked conch with spicy sauce and potato wedges offer a flavorful solution to a hunger-inspired haze.
Toss out the grindstone grime and sink into unobscured bliss with this week's Escape.
"Bottom line, Grand Lucayan Bahamas is the place to stay if you're going to Grand Bahama Island. Personally, out of the three Bahamian islands I've visited, it's my favorite."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 1 – September 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations; must be made by May 30
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- At least one person must be 21 or older to check-in
- Must be 18 or older to gamble or drink alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 18% tax and $17 daily fee per person 13 or older not included and will be collected at redemption
- Energy surcharge of $10 per room per day applies and will be collected for all stays after June 1
- Rooms have a standard occupancy of 2 and a maximum of 4
- 3 or 4 person sharing a room is an additional $30 per night for each guest 18 or older; guest ages 13-17 pay daily resort and service charge of $17 per person per night; free for guests 12 years or younger
- Kids 12 and younger eat for free
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and checkout is at noon
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings