Family Fun in the Fox River Valley
Holiday Inn Express Algonquin • Algonquin, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Children in a Double Queen Parlor Suite ($309)
- Two Hours of Bowling and Shoe Rentals for Six People at Brunswick Zone XL
- $10 Game Card with Large Pizza and Pitcher of Soda
- Hot Breakfast Buffet
Lately, the only strikes you've been throwing involve slashing through your to-do list. Spare yourself a little time and get your family's fun rolling with an overnight Escape to the Holiday Inn Express Algonquin in Algonquin, Illinois.
Recruit your team for a one-night stay in a Double Queen Parlor Suite for up to two adults and four children ($309). You'll rack up plenty of plans as you hop off the bench into spacious accommodations—think sofa sleeper, fridge, and microwave—before perfecting your approach at nearby Brunswick Zone XL.
With a slew of lanes, a giant game room, laser tag, and billiards, you'll enjoy an included two hours of bowling with shoe rentals for six people. After hurling plenty of powerhouses, nosh on a large pizza with a pitcher of soda while taking a break to score some prize tickets with your $10 game card—all included in your Escape.
Later, unlace your rubbery kicks and slip into something more comfortable before heading to Fox River Bike Trail to grab a breath of fresh air. Follow-through with a family-friendly bike ride at dusk or a visit to the Illinois Railway Museum. The Algonquin Commons Shopping Center is right next door to the hotel and the Prime Outlets in Huntley is less than five miles away.
After tossing out the scorecards, return to your team's home base to grab some post-match rest. In the morning, refuel with a hearty plate of bacon, eggs, potatoes, and more from the included breakfast bar. Bite into the Holiday Inn's famous gooey hot cinnamon rolls or nosh on fresh made-to-order pancakes.
Show your kids that you can go from zero to hero with an Escape that's sure to be a perfect ten.
"[The hotel is in a] great, quiet location with very modern and very nice lobbies and rooms—probably the nicest overall Holiday Inn Express that I've been to."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Maximum occupancy of room is up to 6 (2 adults and up to 4 children)
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Includes hot breakfast buffet, Brunswick Zone XL Bowling Package; 2-hours of bowling and shoe rental for six people, one large pizza, one pitcher of soda and one $10 Game Card
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2012 • Enjoy By September 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings