Take Flight to the Shenandoah Valley
The Hummingbird Inn • Goshen, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays ($281) or Fridays and Saturdays ($317)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $50 Visa Gift Card
- Picnic Lunch for Two and Hiker's Kit with Bug Spray, Lip Balm, and Maps
- Hors D'œuvres and Beverages One Evening
Winter can certainly ruffle your feathers, but it's finally time to leave the nest with this week's nectar-sweet two-night Escape for two to The Hummingbird Inn, situated in the Shenandoah Valley on the western edge of the scenic Goshen Pass.
See what everybody's squawking about when you explore the old country charm of Virginia's Lexington, Staunton, and Warm Springs region. Land on Sundays through Thursdays ($281) or Fridays and Saturdays ($317) at the circa 1780 B&B—complete with wraparound verandas, whirlpool tubs, and original pine floors.
Not only the early birds get the worm—you'll have breakfast for two each morning before heading out for the day. Explore George Washington National Forest via Route 39 and continue on to Warm Springs for a dip in the natural mineral springs; fish in the Maury River; pack your picnic lunch for two and hiker's kit (complete with bug spray, lip balm, and maps) for a day on the trails; and in the evening, kick back with hors d'oeuvres and beverages at the inn.
Oenophiles can put a Virginia wine feather in their cap after tastings at Lexington Valley Vineyard, Rockbridge Vineyard, and Barren Ridge Vineyards, while those who prefer something frothy can sip IPAs and lagers at Blue Lab Brewing Company.
The real golden egg? A $50 Visa gift card, which will come in handy for kayaking with Twin River Outfitters, horseback riding with Virginia Mountain Outfitters, or attending a play at the American Shakespeare Center. (Tip: Check here for a number of discounts with local merchants, including wineries, restaurants, and more.)
Fly the coop to the Shenandoah Valley, and really spread your wings in the Virginia mountains.
"The inn's bedrooms are spacious, private, and comfortably furnished, accompanied by modern private bathrooms. Breakfast was consistently delicious, and snacks and beverages are proffered around the clock. Don't miss this gem on the scenic back roads."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Valid for travel May 1 through September 29
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Adults only; no children
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Pets are only allowed in Teter-Wood Room and are $15 per pet per night
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2012 • Enjoy By September 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings