A Vacation of Champions in Lake Placid
The Whiteface Lodge • Lake Placid, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Superior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays
- Breakfast for Two
- $50 Dining Credit at KANU Restaurant
- Access to Resort Amenities
- Add an Additional $20 Per Night for Friday and Saturday Stays
On your mark and get set—you're off to run, bike, or swim toward the the trifecta of outdoor Escapes: a one-night stay for two in a Superior Suite ($240), Sundays through Thursdays, at the AAA-Four Diamond Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid, New York—a renowned hotel named to Condé Nast Traveler's 2012 Gold List as one of "The World's Best Places to Stay."
Your package crosses the finish line first with breakfast for two, a $50 dining credit, and access to resort amenities including the fitness center, cigar lounge, old-fashioned game room, and ice cream parlor. Escapees can add an additional $20 per night for Friday and Saturday stays.
You'll want to run circles around your 600-square-foot suite complete with its king-size bed, spacious Jacuzzi, and cast-iron fireplace. The 24-hour room service will have you declaring victory while the pillow-top mattresses will tempt you to sleep in past start time.
Host to the yearly Iron Man competition, Lake Placid and the lodge have your fitness needs covered. Swim laps in Mirror Lake or the resort's all-season heated pool. Build up your endurance with a bike or jog on the nature trail, and then indulge in some post-race pampering at the Lake Placid Spa—a maple facial or an Adirondack exfoliation are as good as gold.
Later, refuel in style with a $50 dining credit at KANU, the resort's premiere restaurant. Warm up with a chilled prawn cocktail with homemade tomato-horseradish sauce. Then, pass the baton to the roasted bison roulade stuffed with ratatouille and sweet potato purée, creamed spinach, and Bordelasie, before hydrating with a select draft beer.
You work like a champion all week—it's time you let yourself vacation like one.
"Everything was perfect from the valet, to the front desk, to the restaurant, to the spa, and right down to the fresh-baked oatmeal cookie on the night table. My room was immaculate and wonderfully comfortable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 5/27
- Based upon double occupancy
- $15 resort fee and taxes are due at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • Enjoy By June 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings