Romantic Pursuits on Scenic Lake Windermere
The Cranleigh • Bowness-on-Windermere, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Bottle of Champagne, Rose Petals, and Handmade Chocolates in Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two Spa Passes for The Old England Spa
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Savvy lovers aren't always subtle when they think they deserve a romantic treat. Beat them to it and unwrap this week's Escape for a stay at The Cranleigh, a sparkling jewel in Lake District's crown.
Soak up the luxurious Bowness guest house on their offer of two nights in a Standard Room for £195 (up to a £343.95 value). Owners Stephen and Louise have a vision of creating a cutting-edge guest house, with each luxury room boasting an individual décor that is bound to delight. Toast your romantic Escape with a bottle of champagne, rose petals, and box of handmade chocolates awaiting in your room.
You'll receive two spa passes for the Old England Spa, a £3 million recently refurbished spa which is just a short stroll from the hotel. You can take a dip in the 20-metre swimming pool that offers swimmers a view of the picturesque lake, or chill out in the ice room.
The friendly staff will be on call throughout your stay to help recommend fun things to keep you busy. You'll be just a minute from the centre of Bowness, where you could take a Windermere lake cruise and drink in the surrounding tranquility; the perfect place to compose a sonnet, sing a ballad, or simply enjoy the beautiful view.
Come morning, the talented kitchen team will whip you up a breakfast of champions; choose from the famous Cranleigh Breakfast that includes dry cured bacon, Cumberland sausage, and Lancashire black pudding, or enjoy sumptuous smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
Prolong whispering sweet nothings with a late checkout of 12 p.m., giving you ample time to enjoy your cosy king-sized bed. For a loving treat you can both enjoy we propose you hold this Escape in a warm embrace.
''Just a short walk from Lake Windermere this smartly appointed period property has been transformed to provide stylish accommodation.''-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 26 July 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Supplement of £15 per person per night payable directly to the hotel for Friday and Saturday night stays
- Not valid May 4-7 and June 1–9 inclusive
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrade available for discounted price, enquire when booking
- Voucher valid for bottle of Champagne, rose petals, and handmade chocolates in room, daily breakfast, two spa passes for The Old England Spa and late 12 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 26, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2012 • Enjoy By July 26, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings