Carve up the Powder on the Snowy Mountains
Guthega Alpine Inn • Guthega, NSW
- Two nights during ski season for two people in a Snow View room ($575) or two nights off-peak season in a Mountain View King room ($299)
- Bottle of local Tumbarumba wine on arrival
- Daily full mountain breakfast each
- $30 restaurant credit to use on food or beverages
- Hand tune-up of skis or a snowboard each (ski season) or daily use of mountain bikes (off-peak)
- Late check-out time of 12pm
- $50 return stay credit if you visit again within six months
Whether you're a keen skier or more of an apres type, there's something for every mountain lover with today's Escape to the beautiful Snowy Mountains.
Carve up the powder for two nights for two during ski season in a Snow View room (just $575, usually $1,150) or kick back with two nights during off-peak season in a Mountain View King room (just $299, usually $598) at the Guthega Alpine Inn, located in the Kosciusko National Park. Your stay also includes a bottle of local Tumbarumba wine on arrival, full mountain breakfast daily and a late check-out time of 12pm for maximum relaxation.
Each of the large, comfortable rooms at this charming family-owned retreat come with supplied linen, an ensuite, bountiful natural light, central heating and are serviced daily. Ideally located at the base of Blue Cow Mountain, the Inn offers panoramic views from Guthega Dam to Mt Kosciuszko, being the perfect base for both summer and winter activities within the National Park.
If you're keen to hit the slopes, your winter escape also includes a hand tune-up of one set of skis or a snowboard each. Take full advantage of the retreats positioning, skiing-in and out as you please, as well as the added convenience of over snow transfers. If you go off-peak there's plenty to do too with abundant walking trails, trout fishing and daily use of a mountain bike each so you can explore further afield.
With dining facilities onsite at the Inn, use your $30 restaurant credit on a meal in the dining room and cafe bar. Then it's simply time to snuggle up by the cosy open fireplace, utilise the spa and sauna facilities to rest your weary muscles or retreat to the guest library with TV, DVD and board games available.
And because you're bound to fall head over heels in love with the majestic area, you'll also get $50 return stay credit if you visit again within six months.
Retreat to the Snowys with today's awesome Escape.
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Limited availability over peak winter ski season
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- OFF PEAK Offer A. Valid 1 May to 28 June 2012, 9th September to 31st October, 1st December 2012 to 31st January 2013 and 1st March to 30 April 2013, subject to availability
- PEAK SEASON Offer B. Valid 29th June to 8th September 2012, subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings