Full of Fun on Dale Hollow Lake
Waterway Adventures • Byrdstown, TN
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in Littlefoot Cabin ($500), a Two-Bedroom Chalet ($600), or a Two-Story Two-Bedroom Chalet ($700) at Eagle Cove Resort
Named one of 10 Great Places to Go Float Your Houseboat by USA Today, and considered one of the cleanest lakes in the country, Dale Hollow Lake in Byrdstown, Tennessee, is packed with 620 miles of undeveloped shoreline. On the contrary, there's nothing hollow about Escaping to a cabin hideaway alongside this idyllic North Central Tennessee aquatic gem.
Wrangle the crew and load up your schedule with this week's Escape from Waterway Adventures: a four-night stay for up to six guests in Littlefoot Cabin ($500), a two-bedroom chalet ($600), or a two-story, two-bedroom chalet ($700) at Eagle Cove Resort.
The Littlefoot Cabin boasts a porch with a swing, and all three accommodations deliver pristine lakefront views. Surrounded by dense Northern Tennessee forests, each is equipped not only with two queen-size beds, a full kitchen, and all linens and towels, but also modern amenities like satellite TV and a gas grill, as well as cozy, rustic furnishings.
If the splashing of paddles floats your boat, pick up a kayak rental from Eagle Cove and explore the crystalline runs of Dale Hollow and the Big South Fork. Or, tap into the resort's full-service boat rentals, also offered on site, and take a cruise across the bay to the Dale Hollow Lake State Park Golf Course. Afterward, visit Farmhouse Restaurant for country fixin's and a side helping of homegrown veggies.
Energized from your midday fill-up, you'll want to visit the nearby Cordell Hull Birthplace State Park. Peek inside the restored log cabin home of the park's namesake—considered the father of the United Nations—and stroll through the museum, which showcases artifacts from his life, including the Nobel Peace Prize he won in 1945.
Find out just how fulfilling hollow can be with this week's Escape to Dale Hollow Lake.
"We were blown away by how well the cabin was stocked with all necessary utensils and anything you could need to prepare some good food and have a great time. Nice barbecue on the back porch with great views into the peaceful woods. "-- Waterway Adventures
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/2-8 and 8/31-9/3
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2012 • Enjoy By November 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings