Vibrant Vistas in Picturesque Punta Cana
Punta Cana Resort and Club • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with Complimentary Upgrade to a Suite for the First 50 Purchasers
- All Standard Food and Beverages Included
- A $250 Resort Credit Per Person Toward Horseback Riding, Snorkeling, Segway Riding, Petting Zoo, and Eco-Park
Speckled with a mosaic of shallow marine pools—ideal for a quick dip or a generous splash—the eastern shores of the Dominican Republic are known for their sail-worthy breezes and beachside balnearios. Stroll towards the sugary sands of this nature-rich paradise, and add some Caribbean color your calendar with this week's Escape to Punta Cana.
A recipient of the Travel + Leisure Global Vision Award, The PUNTACANA Hotel is a real bon bon. See why when you and your companion spend four-nights in a Deluxe Room ($822) where you'll each receive a $250 resort credit to spend on snorkeling, horseback riding, golf, Segway riding, the petting zoo, and the eco-park, in addition to all standard meals and drinks—think savory à la carte meals and hand-crafted cocktails. The first 50 purchasers receive an automatic upgrade to a suite with a separate living area.
Spread with richly hued mahogany furniture and glossy marble floors, your vibrant accommodations are located just steps away from the resort's neighboring beaches.
"As the sun rises in the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana awakens to the lapping ocean," says Fodor's. "With clear, unspoiled blue brushing up against the pristine stretches of sugar-white sand, with swaying coco palms in the backdrop."
Stroll towards the PUNTACANA Marina where, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, you'll sip on a custom cocktail from La Yola while enjoying views of the marine life through a glass-viewing portal. Afterward, utilize your included resort credit with a visit to the 1,500-acre Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve.
Boasting a network of trails leading to 12 turquoise freshwater lagoons, the park serves as a protected habitat for an abundance of birds, reptiles, insects, and other local flora and fauna. Catch a glimpse of the Ridgeway Hawk, one of the rarest animals in the world, with a total population of just 300 remaining individuals in the wild.
Close your day with a vivid Mediterranean spread from Bamboo, an on-site restaurant surrounded by custom décor from Oscar de la Renta.
Skip piecing together a sparse canvas of homebound hustles—with this week's Escape you'll craft a kaleidoscopic of memories that will last a lifetime.
"Innovations and renovations consistently delight the clientele, who can rely on caring service from the attentive staff (many long-term)."-- Read the Review from Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings