Glass of the Good Life on the Deschutes River
Lara House Lodge • Bend, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Wine Hour
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Upon Arrival
Not to be overshadowed by its southern neighbors, the Pacific Northwest boasts fertile wine regions of its own. If you've been thirsting for a unique, romantic vacation, pour yourself a glass of the good life with this week's Escape: a two-night stay for two at the picturesque Lara House Lodge in Bend, Oregon ($295).
Recommended by Seattle Magazine and a Fodor's Choice recipient, this 1910 Craftsman B&B is a relaxing retreat in the Pacific Northwest. Chocolate-dipped strawberries upon arrival will surely please your palate as the beautifully decorated rooms, luxurious bedding, and silky-soft robes add to the ambiance.
In the morning, you'll wake to a delicious, multi-course breakfast made from local organic ingredients. Begin with a hot cup of coffee or tea, then eat your way through homemade granola, fresh fruit, and a sampling of delectable entrees like eggs Benedict with sauteed potatoes and smoked salmon or herb-baked eggs with orange current scones.
Overlooking Drake Park and the Deschutes River, the Lara House is set in premium proximity to outdoor activities as well as downtown Bend's boutiques and restaurants. Nature connoisseurs will have their pick of ways to harvest all that Bend has to offer, including mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and golfing.
Pair your outdoor adventures with some entertainment: Take a trip to Deschutes Brewery for a heady afternoon sipping on craft beers from an ever-changing selection, or catch a live performance at the lovingly restored Tower Theatre.
Every evening, you'll be treated to a wine hour with appetizers and varietals from Pacific Northwest wineries like Yamhill Valley Vineyards, Mercer Estates, and Bernard Griffin Winery. Sip your wine in front of the fireplace, on the candlelit porch, or in the comfort of your room.
Don't keep your travel desires bottled up—pop the cork on this week's robust Escape before it dries up!
"Refurbished in pure Craftsman style, this six-suite bed-and-breakfast promises plenty of luxury... From the Bachelor Suite on the main floor with private entrance to the spacious Summit Suite at the top, each of the six rooms exudes style and warmth."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lara House Lodge
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Please visit www.larahouse.com for pet and age restriction policy
- Not valid Memorial Day weekend and July 4 - 8
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings